Author Topic: A Midwestern Doctor  (Read 82 times)

admin

• Administrator
A Midwestern Doctor
« on: May 22, 2023, 11:06:31 AM »
https://pierrekory.substack.com/p/the-inside-scoop-on-my-favorite-writer?utm_source=substack&utm_medium=email

"Due to AMD’s personal circumstances, they cannot disclose their identity. I agree with AMD’s reasons, and given where they are situated professionally, it is commendable they are taking on the risk they are to publish on Substack. When I told AMD I was going to write this article, AMD proposed including an interview so some of what AMD felt was helpful to share about themselves could be shared.

Pierre: What do you think matters the most for writing in the digital age?

AMD: When I was younger, I noticed I could often “feel” the author of many things I read and that many authors felt abrasive to the point it was a challenge to ignore it as I sifted through their writing for the data I needed. From exploring this question, I’ve come to believe that an aspect of yourself transmits into your writing and that quality is often the most important thing in your writing.

Unfortunately, in the last few years, we’ve become so fixated on getting more and more information or data that we’ve lost our focus on having a coherent meaning and integration behind that data. One of the ways this shows itself is in the subtext behind modern writing, as it often either feels like poorly concealed attempts to manipulate the reader or a cathartic expression of the author’s emotional frustrations.

I believe at this point in time, most of our problems arise from people being disconnected from themselves and each other and that the extreme political polarization we are facing is a result of this. So, when I write, my primary focus is not on the information at hand but rather on writing from a heart-centered perspective which can break apart the polarization gripping our society. As best as I can tell, there is a lot of receptivity to this style and it has had a positive impact on many exposed to it.

Similarly, because the business model of the internet depends upon flooding the internet with content so you can achieve the most views, this naturally lends itself to endless superficial clickbait designed to capture views. Quality matters much more than quantity in writing. Still, while this is what people hunger for, the business model of the internet makes it incredibly difficult for this approach to succeed. For some reason (more and more, I feel was fate), I got fortunate because the right people had a hunch that led them to decide to help me build a platform. Since I was given the unique opportunity to focus on quality over quantity, I prioritize that even though it often causes me to miss deadlines I had made for publications.

All of this may seem a little abstract, but in this age of overwhelming information, I firmly believe we need to recognize there are more important things in life than just information.

Pierre: Do you have any other tricks for how you are able to put together and integrate all your content here?

AMD: When I was a child, I almost died from an unfortunate stroke of fate and, in the middle of it, had a near-death experience that brought me to the path I am on now. During the recovery process, a mentor I trusted (who had used a lot of drugs in their lifetime) told me I was fortunate to be alive and that my system likely couldn’t handle any drugs (including pharmaceutical ones) or alcohol for the rest of my life. Since these events happened right before adolescents typically began doing all of that, I chose to follow a very different (and often socially isolating) path from my peers. As time went forward, I noticed my ability to recall information I had seen previously began to increase and increase compared to my peers, and at this point, I often have things I read decades ago pop into my mind as I am working on something.

The other thing that has most helped me is being old enough to have watched the evolution of the internet from its earliest days. Previously, censorship was much rarer, and although the internet was much smaller, finding what you were looking for was much easier. As bias and censorship crept into the internet, I was able to adapt to each change. As a result, I still can find what I am looking for (although this frequently requires somewhat obscure websites), and I know how to adjust for the inevitable bias present in each medium.

My circumstances are quite unique, and my heart often aches when I think about how difficult things are for the youngest generations or what my life would be like if I too was in the public education system now.

Pierre: One of the things that drew me to your writing was your deep understanding of the history of medicine. What brought you to focus on this?

AMD: In school, we were always taught that we learn history so we won’t repeat our past mistakes. Given that we nonetheless always do, this made me wonder what the actual answer to the question was (e.g., is it just to indoctrinate us with the government’s narrative of the past?).

What I eventually concluded was that the fundamental nature of the human mind has not changed all that much since the dawn of history, so if you understand how humans interacted with circumstances in the past, it can provide you with a remarkable degree of insight into why they are actually acting the same way in the present. Because everything in life is so complex and so many different variables influence what transpires, having ways to cut to the core of what’s happening that each of those variables emerges from is often the only way to make sense of the complexity before you.

The objective lens that history provides for understanding how humans behaved before, in turn, often ends up being incredibly useful for grasping precisely what is transpiring before you—something that is often otherwise impossible to do.

Similarly, I’ve come to appreciate how ideas propagate and become established in cultures, not unlike a stone falling in a pond and causing a wave to ripple out from it. Often, the thing that lets you cut to the core of a complex dynamic you are witnessing is to observe the stone that initially fell into the water and eventually gave rise to the current dynamic.

The best way I can describe my study of history is that as I’ve gotten older, the past, present, and future have merged for me. Now I see events of the past juxtaposed with a similar dynamic I am witnessing in the present, and I see both the stone (the initiating event in the present) and the waves it will create in the future simultaneously. The best movie I’ve come across that somewhat explains this concept was The Butterfly Effect, but I am sure a better example exists.

Pierre: Over the last few years, you’ve worked to bring awareness to a variety of intriguing but relatively obscure therapies for COVID-19 and its vaccine injuries. Where did you learn about them?

AMD: In middle school, I noticed many of my peers were becoming addicted to things (e.g., drugs) I did not believe benefitted them. At the time, I interpreted this to mean we all had to become addicted to something, so I decided to become addicted to information and learning as much as I could under the logic that when it was all said and done, unlike many of the things I saw my peers become hooked on, my addiction would not have been a waste.

As I started diving into all of that, I became more and more aware of how everything we thought to be true was both illusory and subjective, and more and more, I yearned to figure out what was true. Before long, this brought me into the realm of conspiracy theories, and as time went on, I became more and more curious about the allegedly suppressed medical technologies I kept on reading about.

At some point, I decided I needed to see these firsthand and started looking around the country for people using them. Fate helped me connect with extraordinary mentors (many of whom now are sadly deceased), and they gave me various insights into medicine that, while quite sensible, were almost non-existent within the existing medical curriculum.

Additionally, so many people I’ve been close to have been injured by pharmaceutical drugs, and each of their tragedies forced me to spend a lot of time trying to understand precisely how those drugs poisoned them. Fortunately, many of my mentors cared for patients the medical system had injured, so they were able to point me in the right direction.

Once COVID-19 started, I realized the medical community would drop the ball on a pandemic that could easily be addressed with existing therapeutics, and my focus shifted to working with my colleagues and mentors to identify viable options for treating COVID-19. Once the wave of vaccine injuries started, I realized our previous experience exploring the frontiers of medical knowledge was necessary for healing the COVID-19 vaccine injuries, so that is where our focus has been for a while.

Pierre: What is your mission with your Substack?

AMD: One of the most challenging things for me with COVID-19 was how powerless I felt to address what I knew would unfold over the next few years. From the start of the pandemic, I put a lot of time into projects I thought could avert the future I saw, not because I thought they had much chance of succeeding, but because I felt I could never live with myself if this disaster unfolded. I knew I had not at least tried my best to prevent it.

I thought that was a suitable enough psychological coping mechanism, but I nonetheless still have a lot of unresolved emotions from everything that happened. To a large extent, my motivation for writing on Substack is directed at those emotions; I finally feel like I can make a difference, that is slowly helping me come to terms with the fact I was powerless to do anything throughout the pandemic. So, my focus is always on identifying things I can write about that have the potential to move things in a positive direction.

I also have two ulterior motives:

The first is that because many people I have been close to were severely injured by modern medicine (and experienced the same gaslighting many of you have throughout the pandemic), I’ve always felt I owed a duty to them bring attention to their issues. Since the horrendous conduct with the COVID-19 vaccines arose from the previous widespread abuses with pharmaceuticals becoming an accepted norm, the vaccine catastrophe has provided a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to expose the dangers of the pharmaceutical industry. I am trying to do all I can to make the best use of that opportunity.

The second is that many of my mentors entrusted me with information they felt the world needed to know about but was not yet ready to hear (this is a very common theme throughout history). Since I am in a position and time where people are open to hearing about those ideas, I feel a deep obligation to my teachers to share what they taught me. A few months ago, I put together a list of the topics I wanted to try to cover this year, and while I wish I’d done more, I have made quite a bit of progress on it. At this point, I’ve accepted it will take years to cover everything I want to cover because a lot of thought needs to go into making sure each concept is presented appropriately (as this is critical for a new idea to enter a culture successfully).

Pierre: Do you have any other thoughts to share for our current moment?

AMD: When I was younger, I got very upset by many things I saw governments and corporations do to both the American people and the world. I wished they could all be torn down and dismantled (essentially the anarchist perspective), then as I got older, this perspective shifted.

This was partly because I came to appreciate that unimaginable acts of both kindness and cruelty have existed throughout human history. In turn, most of the things that got to me, in reality, were not that bad compared to many things human beings had done to each other in the past.

More importantly, however, I started seeing examples of precisely what happened when governments disintegrated and corrupt institutions they had been built upon evaporated in the blink of an eye. I thought this would be great, but the void that replaced them was much worse. For example, typically in anarchy, the strong rapidly place the rest of the population under martial law, and all human rights go out the window. Similarly, except for the American Revolution, I do not know of any revolutions where the government that followed was not much worse than the one which preceded it.

Few appreciate just how much work it takes to create institutions. Given how much we depend on our (immensely flawed) institutions for so many things in life, that work must be considered before the institutions are scrapped if nothing viable is present to replace them.

As summarized in this brief documentary, a fairly detailed playbook has been developed for triggering revolutions in other countries and disposing of governments that do not serve Western interests. One of the things that has made me really worried from observing America over the last decade is how I’ve seen more and more parts of that playbook be enacted on our shores.

At this point in time, our country is the most polarized and fragmented it has been in my lifetime—I have now lost count of how many families and long-term friendships have been broken apart because two people disagreed on a society narrative (e.g., Trump or the Vaccines). This never happened before and signals that something is very wrong in our society.

In my own work to fight against evil institutions (and corporations), and from observing countless others who dedicated their lives to doing that, I’ve seen that typically embracing negativity to fight the machine doesn’t work. Instead, the path that always leads to success (e.g., consider Gandhi or Martin Luther King) is to unite the populace and focus on promoting positive things people will want to embrace rather than attacking what is bad.

A key realization for me with politics was that in most cases, if large numbers of people have diametrically opposed positions on an issue, and both sides are convinced the other is entirely wrong, in truth, both sides are partly correct, and their points deserve equal consideration. Similarly, I believe once the polarization is taken away and things stop being about just proving one’s side is correct and the other side is wrong, most people will be able to agree on the core of the issue at hand.

I hope to encourage that form of discourse which will move us away from being divided and conquered. When you look at the course of history, certain moments come up where things have the potential to move in one of two very different directions quite rapidly, and the consequences of either can ripple out for centuries. I, and many others who have fought the COVID-19 narrative, believe we are in one of those periods. While I hesitate to claim anything with certainty, I am convinced that to arrive at the more positive future, we have to move beyond the radical polarization of the current era.

AMD has done a lot behind the scenes over the last few years to support our movement and try to make things right. I feel AMD is a national treasure, and I believe the Forgotten Side of Medicine will continue long after COVID-19 has passed. Please consider supporting their Substack."

https://amidwesterndoctor.substack.com/
"The Forgotten Side of Medicine"

On Midwestern Doctor's Rumble channel:

The Revolution Business
From dictatorship to democracy
https://rumble.com/v2p5d1s-the-revolution-business.html

https://www.goodreads.com/author/list/2386.Gene_Sharp
« Last Edit: May 22, 2023, 11:31:30 AM by admin »
Over a million Americans have died completely unnecessary, horrific, deaths from COVID-19. Do you have a plan in place to help your family dodge the average $73,300 COVID hospital bill, through prevention and a $20 EARLY treatment protocol? https://www.covidtreatmentoptions.com/