Author Topic: Women say they are having heavier and more painful PERIODS since vaxxed  (Read 302 times)

admin

• Administrator
"Women say they are having heavier and more painful PERIODS since getting their COVID-19 vaccines

Women say they are having heavier and more painful PERIODS since getting their COVID-19 vaccines - as several claim it has also messed up their monthly cycle

Dr. Kate Clancy, a University of Illinois associate professor, said that she'd heard people had experienced changes in their menstruation since getting vaccinated
    Her tweet prompted other women to share changes to their own periods
    Several reported that they were bleeding more heavily and for longer than they had before getting the vaccine
    A few said they began menstruating in the middle of their cycles, days or weeks before they were supposed to
    Experts aren't sure why some women might see changes to their periods, and so far there is not enough data to know whether it is connected to the vaccine
    A small study this year found that some participants saw changes to their menstruation after contracting the virus

By Carly Stern For Dailymail.com

Published: 17:58 EDT, 7 April 2021 | Updated: 10:08 EDT, 18 April 2021

Several women say they have experienced heavier and more painful periods since getting the COVID-19 vaccine, with some also revealing that they have had breakthrough bleeding in the middle of a cycle after getting the shot.

Dr. Kate Clancy, an associate professor at the University of Illinois, tweeted in February that she'd been hearing about people who had experienced changes in their menstruation since getting one or two vaccine shots.

Her Twitter thread has prompted more women to share their own menstrual concerns, revealing their heavy flow, worsened cramps, and irregular timing since getting the jab — with one woman saying she spent 16 days bleeding after getting the Johnson & Johnson shot.

Dr. Clancy first tweeted on February 24, but her thread has continued to find other Twitter users who are seeking out explanations for their symptoms.

'A colleague told me she has heard from others that their periods were heavy post-vax,' she wrote.

'I'm curious whether other menstruators have noticed changes too? I'm a week and a half out from dose 1 of Moderna, got my period maybe a day or so early, and am gushing like I'm in my 20s again.

'I'm on day 3 of my period and am still swapping out extra long overnight pads a few times a day. Typical for me at this time is maybe one or two regular pads (though extra absorbent, Always Infinity ones) for the whole day,' she went on.

'Does this have to do with the way the vax response is mounting a broader inflammatory response, possibly moreso because of the lipid nanoparticle or mRNA mechanism? Either way I am fascinated! Inflammation + tissue remodeling = extra bleedypants!' she added.

Soon, other Twitter users were chiming in with their own experiences. Though several have said that their periods have not changed, many who have taken the time to comment reported differences."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-9446907/Some-women-report-heavier-painful-PERIODS-getting-COVID-19-vaccine.html
Over a million Americans have died completely unnecessary, horrific, deaths from COVID-19. Do you have a plan in place to help your family dodge the average $73,300 COVID hospital bill, through prevention and a $20 EARLY treatment protocol? https://www.covidtreatmentoptions.com/