Author Topic: Covid tragedy: Sydney mum dies in her sleep after positive test  (Read 118 times)

admin

• Administrator
Covid tragedy: Sydney mum dies in her sleep after positive test
« on: December 06, 2022, 07:00:42 AM »
Even after 4 clot shots - or is it because she had 4 clot shots?

"Covid tragedy: Sydney mum dies in her sleep after positive test

A Sydney father has shared a heartfelt tribute to his wife who died in her sleep just hours after testing positive to Covid-19.

Healthcare worker Melanie Leffler had received four vaccinations against the virus, but after coming down with a “slightly sore throat and running nose” on November 19, took a rapid Covid test.

The mum-of-two tested positive, but was “feeling fine” before saying goodnight to her family.

Her husband Mick Hogan and their daughters Clemmie, 4, and Lottie, 9 months, had no idea it would be last time they would speak to her.

The 39-year-old tragically died in her sleep that night. Her sudden death left her family reeling.

“It is with great sadness and a heavy heart that I have to announce to you this way though social media,” Mick wrote on Facebook.

“My loving wife and the mother of 2 beautiful children, Mel Leffler, sadly passed away in her sleep this morning.

“She tested positive for Covid last night with a rat test, but only had a runny nose and slightly sore throat. Other than that she was feeling fine.”

Melanie’s father Wayne described his daughter as “beautiful, intelligent and loving” person, adding that he and her mother Roz were “deeply shocked and saddened” by her death.

“Roz and I lost our beautiful, intelligent and loving 39 y.o. daughter, Mel, overnight,” he wrote in a poignant Facebook post.

“To say we’re shocked and deeply saddened would be an understatement. Suddenly, nothing else matters in life other than ensuring the support and wellbeing of Mick and our 2 beautiful granddaughters.

“No child should ever pre-decease their parents. It’s just not right.

“I awoke hoping Mel’s passing was just a bad dream. I’ve never felt so low. We’re devastated – things will never be the same.”

Melanie’s cause of death is yet to be confirmed by a coroner’s report, but her brother Kris Leffler firmly believes it was heart-related.

He also revealed that Melanie was inspired to study medical science after a bout of Wilms’ tumour – a rare kidney cancer that primarily affects children – left her with just one kidney.

While dying with Covid does not necessarily mean it was the cause of death, SARS-CoV-2 – the virus that causes the illness – can have an impact on the heart.

“The SARS-CoV-2 virus can directly invade the body causing inflammation,” University of Sydney medicine professor Garry Jennings explained in The Conversation.

“This can impact the heart, causing myocarditis and pericarditis — inflammation of the heart muscle or outer lining of the heart."
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/covid-tragedy-sydney-mum-dies-in-her-sleep-after-positive-test/7F43EXBYSZEO3EXBQCKGB6DBIU/

Nobody should have trouble believing it was clot shot related by now. Too bad they didn't get an autopsy to establish the presence of the long stretchy rubbery "blood clots".
Embalmers Find Veins & Arteries Filled with long stretchy Rubbery Blood Clots

Even Pfizer's own trials had 42.8% greater all-cause mortality in Pfizer's vaccine group than placebo group from heart related issues.

VAERS myocarditis already 47% of 2021 in just the first 2 months of 2022

« Last Edit: December 06, 2022, 07:03:52 AM by admin »
Over a million Americans have died completely unnecessary, horrific, deaths from COVID-19. Do you have a plan in place to help your family dodge the average $73,300 COVID hospital bill, through prevention and a $20 EARLY treatment protocol? https://www.covidtreatmentoptions.com/