Author Topic: Dr. McCullough: ‘whistleblowers’ inside CDC claim vaxx already killed 45,000  (Read 714 times)

admin

• Administrator
Please read the important disclaimer at the following link before proceeding further on this page. The administrator of this forum is not a doctor nor licensed or experienced in any aspect of the health care industry.
https://www.covid-19forum.org/index.php?topic=227.0

Partial video transcript in first reply post.
https://www.covid-19forum.org/index.php?topic=927.msg1646#msg1646

https://www.algora.com/Algora_blog/2021/06/27/dr-peter-mccullough-whistleblowers-inside-cdc-claim-injections-have-already-killed-50000-americans

"Dr. Peter McCullough: ‘whistleblowers’ inside CDC claim injections have already killed 50,000 Americans
June 27, 2021 Algora Blog

‘Good doctors are doing unthinkable things’ …They ‘appear to be under a spell’

The most highly cited physician on the early treatment of COVID-19 has come out with an explosive new video that blows the lid off the medical establishment’s complicity in the unnecessary deaths of tens of thousands of Americans.

Dr. Peter McCullough said these deaths have been facilitated by a false narrative bent on pushing an all-new, unproven vaccine for a disease that was highly treatable.

He said COVID was a bioweapon and the vaccines represent “phase two” of that bioweapon.

As this, in a sense, bioterrorism phase one was rolled out, it was really all about keeping the population in fear and in isolation and preparing them to accept the vaccine, which appears to be phase two of a bioterrorism operation,” McCullough said in a June 11 webinar with German attorney Reiner Fuellmich and several other doctors.

He noted:

“Both the respiratory virus and the vaccine delivered to the human body the spike protein, the gain of function target of this bioterrorism research.”

https://www.algora.com/Algora_blog/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/Dr.-Peter-McCullough-on-with-Reiner-Fuelmich-June-11-2021.mp4#t=40

“Now I can’t come out and say all this on national TV today or at any time,” he continued. “But, what we had learned over time is that we could no longer communicate with government agencies. We actually couldn’t even communicate with our propagandized colleagues in major medical centers, all of which appear to be under a spell, almost as if they are hypnotized right now.

He did not hold back in his criticism of his colleagues in the medical community.

“And doctors, good doctors, are doing unthinkable things, like injecting biologically active messenger RNA that produces this pathological spike protein into pregnant women. I think when the doctors wake up from their trance they’re going to be shocked to think what they’ve done to people.”

McCullough is professor of medicine and vice chief of internal medicine at Baylor University and also teaches at Texas A&M University. He is an epidemiologist, cardiologist and internist and has testified before the Texas State Senate related to COVID-19 treatments. He holds the distinction of being the most widely cited physician in the treatment of COVID-19 with more than 600 citations in the National Library of Medicine.

In the video, recorded by Oval Media, McCullough said:

“The first wave of the bioterrorism is a respiratory virus that spread across the world, and affected relatively few people—about one percent of many populations—but generated great fear.”

He said the virus targeted primarily people over 50 with multiple medical conditions. It poses almost no risk to children.

He said 85 percent of the more than 600,000 U.S. deaths could have been prevented with a multi-drug treatment given in the early to mid-point of the disease.

Instead, people were told to stay home and not return to the hospital unless their symptoms got worse, such as severe breathing problems. By then it was too late for many. They were placed on ventilators and died.

The vast majority of doctors jumped in lockstep to follow these erroneous “guidelines” handed down by the World Health Organization and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control. Those guidelines neglected to place any focus on the treatment of sick patients and, from the beginning, as early as April 2020, started emphasizing the need for a vaccine as the only real hope of beating back the virus.

The federal Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System [VAERS] logged 5,993 reports of deaths of people injected with the COVID vaccine between Dec. 14, 2020, and June 11, 2021. That’s more than all the deaths reported to VAERS from all other vaccines combined over the last 22 years.

But these numbers, as shocking as they are, don’t scratch the surface of the actual number of dead Americans, said McCullough.

We have now a whistleblower inside the CMS, and we have two whistleblowers in the CDC. We think we have 50,000 dead Americans. Fifty thousand deaths. So we actually have more deaths due to the vaccine per day than certainly the viral illness by far. It’s basically propagandized bioterrorism by injection.

McCullough added that “every single thing that was done in public health in response to the pandemic made it worse.”

He said the suppression of early COVID treatments, such as hydroxychloroquine and especially Ivermectin, “was tightly linked to the development of a vaccine.

Without the suppression of the already-available treatments, the government would not have been able to legally grant Emergency Use Authorization to the three vaccines rushed to market by Moderna, Pfizer and Johnson and Johnson.

In the case of Moderna, the U.S. government is co-patent holder through the National Institutes of Health, a clear conflict of interest.

“I published basically the only two papers that teach doctors how to treat COVID-19 at home to prevent hospitalization and death…If treated early, it results in an 85 percent reduction in hospitalizations and death,” McCullough said.

So not only were the vaccines rolled out unnecessarily by suppressing already available, effective treatments, but the FDA and CDC are now covering up tragic numbers of deaths caused by their experimental mRNA injections.

McCullough said he has organized groups around the world that emphasize early treatment.

“Governments have actually tried to block early treatment of COVID patients, so we created a home patient guide,” he said.

“We broke through to the people, and the people who got sick with COVID called in to get medications from mail-order distribution pharmacies. So without the government even knowing what went on, we crushed the epidemic here in the United States towards the end of December and January. We basically took care of the pandemic with about 500 doctors and telemedicine services. And to this day we treat about 25 percent of the US COVID-19 population that actually are at high risk, over age 50 with medical problems or present with severe symptoms. And we basically handled the pandemic, and at the same time we’ve tried to keep ourselves above the political fray.”

McCullough said his focus has recently turned to the unnecessary and dangerous injections.

“We are working to change the public view of the vaccine. The public initially accepted the vaccine and we had to kind of slowly turn the ship. Now, in the U.S. the rates of vaccination have been dropping since April 8. Most of the vaccination centers are empty.”

“We have a lot going on in the United States. We are engaging more and more attorneys.”
« Last Edit: August 14, 2021, 07:35:49 AM by admin »
Over a million Americans have died completely unnecessary, horrific, deaths from COVID-19. Do you have a plan in place to help your family dodge the average $73,300 COVID hospital bill, through prevention and a $20 EARLY treatment protocol? https://www.covidtreatmentoptions.com/

admin

• Administrator
Partial transcript:

5:35  "We organized the States into four national telemedicine services, fifteen regional telemedicine services, we broke through to the people and the people who got sick with COVID-19 called in, got medications prescribed to local pharmacies or to mail order distribution pharmacies. And so without the government really understanding what was going on we crushed the epidemic curve in the United States in December and towards the end of January, we basically took care of the pandemic with about 500 doctors and telemedicine services and to this day we treat about 25% of the U.S. COVID-19 population that actually are at high risk, over age 50 with medical problems or present with severe symptoms. We basically handled the pandemic and at the same time we've tried to keep ourselves above the political fray and we understand the suppression of early treatment is tightly linked to vaccination and we've let all the news on vaccination come out and are working to change the public view of the vaccine. The public initially accepted the vaccine and we had to kind of slowly turn the ship. Now in the United States rates of vaccination have been dropping since April 8th. They continue to drop every day. The vaccine centers that I go by are completely empty and in the United States they are becoming desperate to try to convince individuals to get a vaccine, they're offering million dollar lotteries. All the universities that are trying to force vaccinations are receiving resistance. I'm the lead expert in the bell-weather Houston Methodist case which is currently being argued before a judge. In Texas it's going to be quickly escalated to the Supreme Court where Houston Methodist Hospital is attempting to force employees to receive the vaccine."
13:15  "This is the strategy. We know that this is bio-terrorism, that this is phase 2 of bio-terrorism, we don't know who's behind it but we know that they want a needle in every arm to inject messenger RNA or adnoviral DNA into every human being. They want every human being but our goal is to get a large group that they cannot get to. That they cannot vaccinate."
(as suggested in this thread of 5-26 https://www.covid-19forum.org/index.php?topic=797.0 )
17:51  "The word for what's really going on is malfeasance of those in positions of authority." "Basically it's the largest application of a biological product with the greatest amount of morbidity and mortality in the history of our country. We are at over 5,000 deaths as you know I think 15,000 hospitalizations, in the EU it's over 10,000 deaths. We are working with Center for Medicaid/Medicaid Services and we have a pretty good lead that the real number is 10-fold. We knew from data from Harvard from 2016 that the vaccine that the VAERS System only reports about 10% of what's really going on, so we had to get a source and we have inside people we have now a whistleblower inside the CMS and we have two whistleblowers within the CDC and those are being developed right now in order to get this out. So we're looking at 10X. I think we have 50,000 dead Americans. 50,000. So we actually have more deaths due to the vaccine per day than certainly the viral illness - by far. It's basically in a sense it's propagandized bio-terrorism by injection."
26:00  "It's impossible for the vaccine to have an impact on the epidemic curve." "It's mathematically impossible for the vaccine to have any impact."
26:24  "The CDC in the United States has recorded 10,000 breakthrough cases, bonefide breakthrough cases where the vaccine failed."  "They were overwhelmed with the number of breakthrough cases. They gave up. At the end of May they said "we give up we're not going to track any more breakthrough cases.""
27:45  "Why did they make it so toxic? Right now while so many people are dying. Why didn't they make it more acceptable? Because I think what the real payload of the bio-terrorism is gonna be on the boosters."
43:25  "Recently I was heavily attacked in the media by a Singapore woman and we traced her directly to the Gates Foundation."
43:52  "So what I'm doing is, I'm actually taking the moral authority and I'm challenging, who here has a greater amount, in a single person, I've seen and examined more patients, I've treated more patients, I've published more on COVID-19, I have the best academic record, I've had the illness myself, my father has had it, I've had a death in my family due to the illness, who in one single person in the world can say that. So I am taking the moral and clinical and ethical and human authority and challenging anybody to come after me. Because the only way to get the other side to back down is to be supremely confident and strong, supremely confident and strong."
45:35  "If you said this is all a Gates Foundation program to reduce the population it's fitting pretty well with that hypothesis, right? The first wave was to kill the old people by the respiratory infection, the second wave is to take the survivors and target the young people and sterilize them. If you notice the messaging they're not even interested in old people now. They want the kids. The kids, kids, kids."
46:50  "My wife is Canadian and her mother was forcibly vaccinated. She doesn't speak English very well and a health care worker came up and there was some type of dispute and before she knew it she was injected. She doesn't even know what she got. So it's happening. I predict that it will come to forcible injection. They're going to take it this far."
« Last Edit: July 20, 2021, 01:00:06 PM by admin »
Over a million Americans have died completely unnecessary, horrific, deaths from COVID-19. Do you have a plan in place to help your family dodge the average $73,300 COVID hospital bill, through prevention and a $20 EARLY treatment protocol? https://www.covidtreatmentoptions.com/

admin

• Administrator
We are working with Center for Medicaid/Medicaid Services and we have a pretty good lead that the real number is 10-fold. We knew from data from Harvard from 2016 that the vaccine that the VAERS System only reports about 10% of what's really going on, so we had to get a source and we have inside people we have now a whistleblower inside the CMS and we have two whistleblowers within the CDC and those are being developed right now in order to get this out.

Even using this generous 10% number rather than the Harvard study that claimed 1%, that would put the "VAERS data released today by the CDC showed a total of 463,457 reports of adverse events from all age groups following COVID vaccines, including 10,991 deaths and 48,385 serious injuries between Dec. 14, 2020 and July 9, 2021."
https://www.covid-19forum.org/index.php?topic=919.0

Putting adverse events at 4,634,570 just through July 9th.

admin

• Administrator

admin

• Administrator
https://stateofthenation.co/?p=79404

"Whistleblower Testimony: 45,000 Deaths Caused by the Vaccines — Attorney Thomas Renz et al.

Submitted by Harold Saive

Plaintiffs’ expert Jane Doe (45) is a computer programmer with subject matter expertise in the healthcare data analytics field, and access to Medicare and Medicaid data maintained by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) (see Declaration of Jane Doe at Exhibit D).

Over the last 20 years, she has developed over 100 distinct healthcare fraud detection algorithms for use in the public and private sectors. In her expert opinion, VAERS under-reports deaths caused by the Vaccines by a conservative factor of at least 5. As of July 9, 2021, VAERS reported 9,048 deaths associated with the Vaccines. Jane Doe queried data from CMS medical claims, and has determined that the number of deaths occurring with 3 days of injection with the Vaccines exceeds those reported by VAERS by a factor of at least 5, indicating that the true number of deaths caused by the Vaccines is at least 45,000. She notes that in the 1976 Swine Flu vaccine campaign (in which 25% of the U.S. population at that time, 55 million Americans, were vaccinated), the Swine Flu vaccine was deemed dangerous and unsafe, and removed from the market, even though the vaccine resulted in only 53 deaths.

(45) Plaintiffs’ expert Jane Doe is a whistleblower who fears for her personal safety and that of her family, and reprisal, including termination and exclusion from her chosen profession for the duration of her working life, for disclosing the evidence contained in her Declaration at Ex. D. Plaintiffs will present the Court with a motion for an appropriately tailored protective order seeking to preserve the confidentiality of Jane Doe’s identity. In the meantime, Defendants are not prejudiced, since they can respond to the substance of Jane Doe’s Declaration and challenge her expert qualification without knowing her true identity. Plaintiffs’ counsel have in their possession a copy of this same Declaration of Jane Doe, signed by the witness in her actual name.

Above From Page 41
https://ia902309.us.archive.org/15/items/cdc-45-000-covid-19-vaccine-deaths-law-suit/CDC%2045%2C000%20Covid%2019%20Vaccine%20deaths%20Law%20Suit.pdf

ORIGINAL FILED COMPLAINT::
https://assets-global.website-files.com/5fe278eca0211c320de2c6ef/60c2c0ef2f009a01af1e18be_Doc%2010%20Original%20AFLDs%20Complaint.pdf "

admin

• Administrator
https://therightscoop.com/watch-hhs-whistleblower-reveals-secret-recordings-to-james-okeefe-on-govt-hiding-adverse-reactions-to-vaccines/

"WATCH: HHS whistleblower reveals secret recordings to James O’Keefe on govt hiding adverse reactions to vaccines

Sep. 20, 2021 8:17 pm by The Right Scoop • 185 Comments
Sharing is caring!

An HHS whistleblower has come forward to James O’Keefe at Project Veritas revealing secret recordings of how the US government is said to be hiding adverse reactions to the vaccines, and serious ones.

Watch the video below before it gets deleted:

admin

• Administrator
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/bombshell-lawsuit-govt-whistleblower-says-coronavirus-vaccine-deaths-at-least-45000/

"Bombshell lawsuit: Gov’t whistleblower says coronavirus vaccine deaths at least 45,000
Patrick Delaney
Thu Jul 22, 2021 - 1:12 pm EDT

ANAHEIM, California, July 22, 2021 (LifeSiteNews) – A government related computer programmer, who works in health care data analytics, has made a declaration under penalty of perjury that according to medical claims submitted to the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) there are “at least 45,000” vaccine-related deaths due to experimental COVID-19 vaccine injections.

This dramatic announcement was made earlier this week by Ohio-based attorney Thomas Renz, at Clay Clark's ReAwaken America Tour stop in Anaheim California. Renz remains a lead attorney in several major cases brought against federal agencies relating to fraud and violations of medical freedom rights. 

“I’m filing papers in federal court today,” Renz said to the enthusiastic crowd. This filing is “based on a sworn declaration, under threat of perjury,” by a female expert whistleblower who attested “that there have been at least, 45,000 deaths from this vaccine.”

Further, these numbers are “based on how many people died within three days of the vaccine in just one system that is reporting to the federal government.”

Renz continued to explain, “there are reportedly around 11 or 12 systems that are reporting deaths and injuries to the government,” and his own estimation is that the real numbers are “immensely higher” than even the 45,000 deaths, even if he can’t immediately prove it.

According to the full data, of all reporting systems, Renz asked, “how many have really died? And why are they covering it up? These people are murdering people. This is complicity at a minimum. People need to be in jail.” 

The filed motion was submitted on behalf of America’s Frontline Doctors (AFLDS) against radically pro-abortion Xavier Becerra, Secretary of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. It is seeking “a preliminary injunction against Defendants enjoining them from continuing to authorize the emergency use of the so-called [‘vaccines’] … and from granting full Food and Drug Administration (‘FDA’) approval for the Vaccines” related to the following three groups:

Those under 18 years of age, who — as stated in an AFLDS press release — “are at statistically 0% risk of death from COVID-19,” while death and injury rates from these “vaccines,” in this demographic, remain, at the very least, highly disproportionate to any supposed benefit. 
    All individuals who have recovered from COVID-19: “Natural immunity is superior to manufactured immunity. In addition, the vaccines can trigger a dangerous and deadly hyper-immune response in people with immunity” 
    “Every other American who has not yet received informed consent, as defined by Federal law. It is unlawful, and unconstitutional, to administer experimental agents to individuals who cannot make an informed decision as to the true benefits and risks of the vaccines.”

Renz told LifeSiteNews that the testimony of the anonymous whistleblower, referred to in the motion as “Jane Doe,” provides evidence that informed consent is not possible without a full disclosure of the true number of deaths related to experimental COVID-19 gene-therapy vaccine injections.

The filing describes “Jane Doe” as “a computer programmer with subject matter expertise in the healthcare data analytics field, and access to Medicare and Medicaid data maintained by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS).”

In her actual declaration, “Jane Doe” provides the following testimony:

It is my professional estimate that VAERS (the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System) database, while extremely useful, is under-reported by a conservative factor of at least 5. On July 9, 2021, there were 9,048 deaths reported in VAERS. I verified these numbers by collating all of the data from VAERS myself, not relying on a third party to report them. In tandem, I queried data from CMS medical claims with regard to vaccines and patient deaths, and have assessed that the deaths occurring within 3 days of vaccination are higher than those reported in VAERS by a factor of at least 5. This would indicate the true number of vaccine-related deaths was at least 45,000.

AFLDS categorized the apparent and significant under-reported deaths as “shocking” and asserted “informed consent, which is required under the law, is impossible when safety data is so misleading.” 

— Article continues below Petition —

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/bombshell-lawsuit-govt-whistleblower-says-coronavirus-vaccine-deaths-at-least-45000/

admin

• Administrator
bump