Author Topic: RFK Jr. & Dr. McCullough: The Age of COVID and Abrogation of Hippocratic Oath  (Read 435 times)

admin

• Administrator
"‘TRUTH’ With RFK, Jr. and Dr. Peter McCullough: The Age of COVID and Abrogation of Hippocratic Oath"

video at this link
https://childrenshealthdefense.org/transcripts/truth-with-rfk-jr-and-dr-peter-mccullough-the-age-of-covid-and-abrogation-of-hippocratic-oath/

Excerpts from video transcript:

"Two hours south of me by plane in South America, they’re handing out treatment kits, but the average person in Texas thinks there’s no treatment for COVID-19. They get handed a test result. They’re given no treatment. They’re given no information, no access to research, no hotline. They’re given no follow-up. They’re told to go home, wait until they can’t breathe, and then go into the hospital, become hospitalized. Many patients never see their loved ones again. This is an absolutely horrifying experience. And two hours south of us, they would get a treatment kit from the government and they’d be eased through the illness. So, what I’m saying is we have an incredible chasm of ideas and approaches all over the world right now. Things couldn’t be more chaotic."

"And this doctor who’s a big vaccine proponent went on and kept advising no treatment for America, no treatment, no treatment. It was two hours. And, finally, Senator Johnson asked him the loaded question: “Doctor, have you ever treated a patient with COVID-19?” And he says, “No, I haven’t.” And on our panel we had George Fareed, who had treated hundreds upon hundreds. His partner Brian Tyson has treated thousands. I’ve treated over a hundred, and I’ve advised on several hundred more. I mean, we have vast experience that is untapped. And to this day, I’ve never had a call from a formal government agency board to say, “Listen, what’s your opinion?” I’ve had plenty of back calls from officials, staffers, others who get sick. “Oh, what can we do? What can we take?” It’s interesting, so when it comes down to personal health, everybody wants that advice. But when it comes to advice for the country, there’s been an approach of giving no hope, no window for treatment, no advice on treatment, nothing. It’s almost as if there’s a promotion of as much suffering, despair, anxiety, hospitalization, and death as possible in preparation for mass vaccination."

"Well, the first thing everybody ought to do is call their primary care doctor, and say, “Do you treat COVID-19?” That’s going to be your first level. And we’ve really stratified in the United States to those doctors who do do it, and others who don’t. And you need to find that out. If your doctor is not a treating doctor who treats COVID, the next question is, “Can you refer me to somebody who’s gonna do it, if I get it.” If they said, “No, there’s nothing there for you,” my advice is that that person go to the American Association of Physicians & Surgeons, AAPSonline.org, download the Home Treatment Guide, go to the back in the appendix. There’s all the telemedicine networks that are available that will take on COVID-19 patients by telemedicine. Get the medications prescribed and treat them appropriately. And these services have had massive throughput, and there’s been a great treatment. I wish it could have been even more. And one of the reasons why we spend so much time in the media now trying to get the message out is that we are making progress. AAPS keeps a list of all the treating centers and treating practices in the United States. And so, there’s a great resource. In my state who can actually treat COVID-19? Who can order me an antibody infusion, for instance? It literally just takes a phone call. The antibody infusions are pre-purchased by the government. It takes a phone call. I administered them twice this week. It’s just simply a phone call."
(AAPS guide https://www.covid-19forum.org/index.php?topic=736.0 )

"And when I ask doctors sometimes, “Do you treat COVID?” And some say, “No, there’s no treatment. I don’t treat COVID.” And I said, “Well, when a patient calls and you tell them that, do you call them back in a couple days and check on them?” And, usually, there’s silence. And what my concern is through all the fear and isolation and loneliness and division we’ve had, my fear is actually compassion has been lost, and the Hippocratic oath now is being abrogated. I really believe that, because if doctors really cared, they would be calling. They’d be doing everything, get oxygen, get a pulse oximeter, do something. But this idea of, “I don’t treat COVID and hang up the phone,” that’s what Americans are facing right now. And they are outraged. The public is absolutely outraged on the lack of medical response for early treatment."

"It’s funny you ask that, because I contracted COVID myself, my wife and I did in October. She had it easier than I did. I’m 58 but I have some medical problems, and it went into my lungs so I developed the pulmonary part of COVID. And I felt the anxiety of having trouble breathing. And I just can’t imagine being a senior citizen with heart and lung disease and having it. It must be incredibly anxiety-provoking. And during my recovery, I made a series of videos of what I did. Now, fortunately, of course, I’m a doctor. I got myself into a research protocol, and I took the drugs in sequence, and I did all the right things. But one of my recovery videos I did exactly that. What you just described. I laid out the various drugs, the pulse oximeter, how to check blood pressure, the drugs, and I actually even had the packages of the medications. And I wore a tie, and it was a respectful, decent video. I was amazed that YouTube struck that video down within two days, and said that it violates the terms of the community. My very first YouTube video was just the release of my scientific findings, “The American Journal of Medicine”. It was just four slides from the paper, was struck down.

– From a peer-reviewed paper.

– From a peer-reviewed paper.

– They’re probably one of the three most prestigious journals in the country, and you got purged off of YouTube for-

– Right. So, Dr. Kory has also been scrubbed, and then Dr. Lowry in the UK has been scrubbed. We’re not the only ones. This is a worldwide phenomenon. Any word on early treatment, any word at all, there are powerful forces out there that can seek out our findings and our message and scrub them from ever getting to patients in need. What’s going on is extraordinary right now. And I think a lot of investigation will be done. Investigative historians are going to look at this very carefully. How can this be? If I did a video on how to treat a heart attack, that wouldn’t have been scrubbed. I have 600 papers in the peer-reviewed literature. 600, one of the most published people in the world. Why is it one paper on COVID and trying to disseminate its findings are absolutely scrubbed? Why is there such a massive resistance to getting these principles disseminated? That is the trillion-dollar question on the table. It’s cost hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of lives worldwide. And I think people need to understand and get to the bottom of what’s going on.

– And don’t you think… I’m not asking you to get into to explain a conspiracy. I think a lot of people have a feeling that something is happening that is not right and that is not rational. It is not common sense. And that all of these things are corralling us toward that one vaccine solution and ignoring a lot of just the common sense thing that we would normally do in a democracy, in a community, as medical doctors. And that somehow when we talk about these things that used to be permissible to talk about, it’s suddenly become impermissible unless it is consistent with that orthodoxy that the only solution for this is vaccines.

– Whatever it is, Mr. Kennedy, it’s in the minds, it’s in the minds of millions of people. There’s been conspiracy theorists saying, “Oh, it’s this, and it’s the money. Or it’s some secret memo that was sent out.” I got to tell you, there’s no memo that was sent out. There’s no playbook. This is in the minds of people. It’s in the minds of people to behave in an unprecedented manner, an unprecedented manner, and scrubbing things. I have to tell you. I was invited to give Medicine Grand Rounds, which is common as an endowed lecturer, at a prestigious East Coast university, and which I’ve done my entire career for 30 years. And I gave my topic. I said, “The pathophysiologic basis and rationale for the early ambulatory treatment of COVID-19.” My sponsor said, “Oh, that’s interesting. That’s going to really get people’s attention.” I said, “Yeah, that’s what I want to talk about.” He said, “Fine.” He submitted it. It was gone through the process. I submitted all my forms for continuing medical education, my questions, my rationale, conflicts of interest of which I have none. I did everything by the book. The night before I’m going to deliver this lecture by Webex I get a panic call. It says, “Dr. McCullough, we can’t have you give this lecture tomorrow.” I said, “Why? This is scientific discourse, it’s what we do.” He said, “Our infectious disease doctors went to the Chairman of Medicine and said, ‘We can’t let Dr. McCullough give that lecture. And if he did, we would wanna prepare a rebuttal to everything he said.'” I have never witnessed this in my life. I have given thousands of medical lectures. I’ve lectured at the New York Academy of Sciences. I’ve presented before the FDA and the Congressional Oversight Panel, the Senate. I’ve lectured across the world. I’ve never had a doctor groupthink formulate an idea that there must be a rebuttal. We never do this at Medical Grand Rounds. We never do this. So, whatever’s going on is in the minds of doctors. In those doctor’s minds there must have been something that’s telling them, “No matter what, don’t let any information get out there to other doctors that we can treat the virus. Let’s keep that message suppressed, strongly.” It was in their minds. It was in their minds. It’s that same message is in the minds of every single reporter on TV. And I don’t think it’s a conscious thing. I think it never comes up in their mind. “Oh, more people died. Isn’t that sad? Let’s talk about the vaccine.” Well, wait a minute. There’s thousands more people sick right now. It’s just not in their minds. And so, my testimony in the Texas Senate last week, people said that I was a real firebrand, that I really lit a fire. And I have to tell you, within 48 hours there was draft legislation produced on the floor of the Texas Senate that proposed that each patient who gets a COVID positive test result at least gets some information. Everybody should get the AAPS Guide. It’s an approved guide. At least, gets links to telemedicine. Finds out about access to the EUA antibodies, at least something. So, whatever’s going on, Mr. Kennedy, I have to tell you, it is profound, and it’s very disturbing."

more in the video and in the full transcript:
https://childrenshealthdefense.org/transcripts/truth-with-rfk-jr-and-dr-peter-mccullough-the-age-of-covid-and-abrogation-of-hippocratic-oath/
« Last Edit: May 10, 2021, 07:18:34 AM by admin »
Over a million Americans have died completely unnecessary, horrific, deaths from COVID-19. Do you have a plan in place to help your family dodge the average $73,300 COVID hospital bill, through prevention and a $20 EARLY treatment protocol? https://www.covidtreatmentoptions.com/