Author Topic: If a pharmacist doesn't fill a prescription for hydroxychloroquine for COVID-19  (Read 794 times)

admin

• Administrator
[edit add 7-29-21 (after viewing https://live.aflds.org/ )  Get your prescription filled at an independent pharmacy and dump the big chains, that may have uniform homicidal rules against filling your prescription for hydroxychloroquine or ivermectin, in direct contradiction to the study supported known facts about these life saving medications.
https://www.covid-19forum.org/index.php?board=2.0
Just like you should be using an independent doctor rather than one that is a part of a group because they are limited from operating independently from the group.
You should be using independent doctors and pharmacies anyway. Change your habits rather than rewarding the homicidal collectives even if you don't have COVID. [end edit]

If I get COVID-19 my doctor confirmed that he would prescribe hydroxychloroquine+zinc+Azithromycin as he does for all his COVID patients. I checked in advance so I wouldn't be stuck doctor shopping after getting sick.

Getting the prescription filled may not be an issue, but it apparently has been for some. You are strongly advised NOT to follow any of the measures that follow, that I would take, without first consulting with your attorney to confirm you would be on solid ground. I am no more lawyer than I am a doctor.

I've only downloaded 2 apps on my phone in well over a year, the second one a couple of days ago when I downloaded the GoodRX app, which I am very impressed with. No, I don't make a dime for plugging the app. I only downloaded it because I contemplated this scenario and wondered how many pharmacies in my area carry HCQ. I'm glad I downloaded it even though I don't use any prescription meds. It works great! If you do use meds you might really appreciate the app and you've probably seen them advertise on TV. Right now in my area, for example, prices for 60, 200 mg tablets of hydroxychloroquine (Plaquenil), range from $20 to $70 available from many pharmacies.

I would start my quest by going to one of the cheapest pharmacies listed in the app, prepared with a pad and pen and perhaps a witness:

1. If the pharmacist refused to fill the prescription for HCQ, because it was prescribed for COVID-19, I would then ask the pharmacist if they are aware that immediate access to HCQ for a COVID-19 patient could easily be a matter of life and death.
If that seemed a surprise, I would inform them that early treatment with hydroxychloroquine+zinc+Azithromycin can result in a very favorable outcome for COVID-19 patients over a very short period of time, while just a few days of delay in treatment for an elderly or high-risk patient could equate to a 10-15% chance of mortality.

2. If they mentioned compromising other customers access to HCQ, I would inform them that for Lupus or rheumatoid arthritis patients, immediate access to HCQ IS NOT an imminent matter of life and death. There is no shortage of hydroxychloroquine with 12 domestic manufacturers. If they are short that is probably a problem the pharmacy created themselves through incompetent inventory control.

3. If they continued to refuse to fill the prescription, I would turn on my phone video camera and in a loud voice threaten them with taking an action against the pharmacist's license, and pull out the pad and pen and ask for, and write down, the name and license number of the pharmacist and inform them that they will be named along with their store in any wrongful death lawsuit that will be brought against them by my heirs, if I die as a result of having had access to this life-saving medication delayed. I would discuss it right there with my witness, pointing fingers at the pharmacist, and detail it in a note and have my witness sign, date and write down the time.

4. I would ask for the pharmacist's license number as well (I don't know if they are required to provide it, but if so, when I got home, I would take an action against it). I would call the store or chain to get the info as I'm sure at some point they would have to provide it. It's probably even hanging on the wall in the pharmacy somewhere.

5. I would look at my GoodRX app and find another drugstore and never go back to the other one for anything.

This is just how I would handle it in my own interests. We each have to decide what we would do in our own circumstance.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2021, 08:45:38 AM by admin »
Over a million Americans have died completely unnecessary, horrific, deaths from COVID-19. Do you have a plan in place to help your family dodge the average $73,300 COVID hospital bill, through prevention and a $20 EARLY treatment protocol? https://www.covidtreatmentoptions.com/