Author Topic: Docs & healthcare workers, you can tell your story without fear of retribution  (Read 249 times)

admin

• Administrator
Steve Kirsch posted this article less than 24 hours ago and already there are 61 stories posted.

"If you are a healthcare worker, now you can tell your story without fear of retribution
The only way this will end is if doctors are allowed to speak out about what is happening without fear of retribution. Now you can.
Steve Kirsch"
https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/if-you-are-a-healthcare-worker-now?utm_source=email

If the CDC was honest, this is what their ads would look like. But they aren’t honest, so we need to hear the truth from doctors. Now there is a way to do that and not be punished.

If you work in healthcare and have a story to tell about the COVID vaccines, you can now tell it without fear of retribution.

Once you hit Submit, your story will be public, but your identity will not be revealed.

Here’s the link to submit your story. You can include file attachments of any type.

You can read the submitted stories here.

Submit as often as you like

Your story can be short, or it can be as long as you like (see for example this impressive story from a podiatrist).

For verification purposes, we require at least one way to contact you. This can be your protonmail account (which keeps your info very confidential), or the contact info of a friend who knows how to reach you. None of your contact info will be publicly disclosed.

I’d like to collect hundreds of stories from healthcare workers.

Please submit your stories and ask your friends to submit their stories.

It is critical for every healthcare worker to speak out about what is really happening. Remaining silent will result in more deaths and disability.

Please help. Thanks!"

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/if-you-are-a-healthcare-worker-now?utm_source=email
« Last Edit: August 26, 2022, 10:28:01 AM by admin »
Over a million Americans have died completely unnecessary, horrific, deaths from COVID-19. Do you have a plan in place to help your family dodge the average $73,300 COVID hospital bill, through prevention and a $20 EARLY treatment protocol? https://www.covidtreatmentoptions.com/

admin

• Administrator
Healthcare workers speak out freely for the first time

On August 24, I asked healthcare workers from all over the world to report, with their identities
withheld, what they have observed

The full results are available here: https://airtable.com/shrLRYtA0I3SNW1Xf

A summary of the stories can be found in this Substack post: Silenced healthcare workers
speak out publicly for the first time.

I have the full contact information for each person who submitted a story which can be disclosed
on a mutually agreeable basis.

To make the stories easier to read, I’ve copied just the first 63 stories from the database in the
order they were in the database.

Through direct email, I’ve made over 250 people at the CDC aware of this document, but none
have expressed any interest in following up any of the stories here. It seems they don’t want to
know. See this story for details.

The stories

Licensed healthcare worker in IN
Franciscan Health continues to propagate the fear propaganda by kneeling to the FDA, CDC,
CMS covid "Vaccination" Mandate. While the Supreme Court ruled the CMS has the power to
mandate "Vaccines" for Healthcare workers they did not rule that the mandate was effective or
warranted. This is the question that needs to be answered. Peer reviewed data shows that the
Vaccinated transmit the disease at higher levels than the unvaccinated, making Franciscan
Health a "Super-spreader" and completely debunking their claims of "Protecting Patients and
Communities"

Unlicensed healthcare worker in undisclosed location
In my work as a psychotherapist, I've heard the sad report of a pregnant woman having a
miscarriage within 5 days of getting her covid19 vaccine.

Page 1

Nurse in CT
My colleague did not know she was pregnant upon receiving a Pfizer booster "vaccine" after
coercion and fear were used against her by our employer (a college, I work in health services).
She had a positive pregnancy urine test 5 days following her booster. She started experiencing
vaginal bleeding shortly after her positive pregnancy test. Because of this, she made an
appointment with her OBGYN, who checked her serum hCg levels in a serial fashion to assess
for miscarriage. Initially they presumed her bleeding was normal early pregnancy bleeding, and
her first hCg level was indicative of being about 3-4 weeks pregnant. That first hCg was done on
the Tuesday of the week following her Monday booster Pfizer shot. She then passed products of
conception spontaneously at work, and her next hCg level was declining, confirming a
miscarriage. Given the temporal nature, this can only be a product of the Pfizer booster she
received, at least in my 10 year nursing experience opinion. Having worked in an ER for about
10 years, miscarriages are a sad but common medical complaint and I have cared for many of
these patients. To top all of that off, she recently recovered from COVID despite having her
Pfizer booster less than 8 weeks ago. So much for “safe and effective”.
Unlicensed healthcare worker in Ireland
My neighbour and friend has told me that the Covid vaccine should never have been given to
any human being. I completely trust him, as neither he or his family have taken it.

Doctor in WI
I'll start with my own story (Moderna x 2).
I received a total of 2 Covid "vaccines" in 2021: 1/12/21 and 2/11/21. The acute side effects
weren't so bad, but about a month after the second injection I began experiencing significant
and life-altering side effects. These include: tinnitus (constant ringing in the ears which
sometimes leads to suicide), peripheral neuropathy, numbness of the front portion of my lower
leg below the knee, heart palpitations, intermittent chest pain (likely pericarditis), chronic muscle
twitches, intermittent shortness of breath, tremor, difficulty walking downstairs, gait instability
and fatigue. I won't include anxiety and depression, as those are likely the result of dealing with
these issues.
Thankfully, I made the connection between my rapidly declining health and the Moderna
injections. I started an aggressive supplement regimen including N-acetylcysteine, glutathione,
Zn, etc., and things have stabilized, some symptoms have improved. I still have good days and
bad days. For instance, I wouldn't dare walk down a set of stairs without a handrail. I was
completely healthy before this, just some hypertension.

Page 2
All of my side effects are strongly linked to the vaccinations but one wouldn't know that just by
looking at mainstream news sources. There is the endless brainwashing repetitive "safe and
effective" narrative, neither of which are objectively true.
In my extensive search for answers, I discovered that the two injections I received came from
two of the most toxic lots in the USA based on the federal government's Vaccine Adverse
Events Recording System (VAERS). This data is available for discovery at
howbadismybatch.com VAERS underestimates (by their own admission) vaccine related
deaths and side effects. It is a clumsy system by design but one can access individual reports
about patient deaths and side effects.

On further discovery, there was a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request for information
from the FDA requesting documents about Pfizer's Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) for their
mRNA "vaccine". The FDA said it would release information in 75 years! Thankfully, a judge
forced them to release this information, and they have been doing this monthly since March 1st
of this year. The data is shocking on every level. I say this as a physician but also as someone
with a Pharm.D. who knows about the approval process. The "vaccine" arm had more deaths
than the control arm (all causes of mortality). There are significant side effects up to and
including death that were underreported... Suffice it to say, it is a textbook example of fraud and
regulatory corruption. The FDA/CDC are thoroughly corrupt, they are criminal entities, as this is
NOT a left/right issue. I highly recommend Robert F Kennedy Jr's brilliant book: The Real
Anthony Fauci. I randomly checked the extensive footnotes, and it all checked out. He has not
been sued for libel, nor will he be. I'm absolutely certain that RFK, Jr and I would agree on
virtually nothing politically, but he's a brilliant and good man.

Dr. Naomi Wolf has been instrumental in overseeing the review by hundreds of attorneys,
physicians, etc of the Pfizer data. Suffice it to say, there will be lawsuits and hopefully not just
civil ($) related, but rather criminal.

Any medical intervention MUST always weigh risks versus benefits. The risks of Covid-19 are
near zero for children. The risks of the mRNA "vaccines” are anything but zero (I live with that
everyday). Therefore, there is no net benefit for the vast majority of adults and certainly not
children. The EUA of the mRNA injections for children are not justifiable on any medical level.

Doctor in Germany
Hello, I am Ralf, a family doctor in Germany.
From the beginning I have been critical of Corona vaccinations and have never vaccinated
anyone with it myself. Partly I was laughed at, the medical association investigated me, I was
threatened with disciplinary proceedings to withdraw my license to practice medicine.
In the last year since the beginning of the vaccination campaign in Germany, I have seen a lot of
misery. People who had themselves vaccinated by other doctors died suddenly and

Page 3
unexpectedly within a short time. Many people had thromboses afterwards, some a stroke,
others a pulmonary embolism.
Others are constantly ill, have already had Covid-19 several times, sometimes with serious
courses, while the unvaccinated remain healthy.
Currently, the rate of late vaccination side effects is increasing significantly. I see people with
clustered infections, chronic fatigue, chronic dizziness, urticaria, atypical rheumatic disease,
constant severe pain, and more. Others become forgetful, I also have a case of vaccine AIDS
(young mother of three children) in my practice.
I try to help people as much as I can, following the recommendations of the American doctor
Patterson and the German Heilpraktiker.
But I will not be able to help everyone, and the number of people affected increases every week.
My appeal: Do not get vaccinated! If you are already vaccinated, please do not take another
dose, no booster. Every new vaccination makes it worse, and I fear that many more will die.
Thanks to all, to all German and American doctors and experts, who told the truth!"

PA in Idaho
I’m a dermatology physician assistant. I saw a particular patient in the clinic one day in spring
2020 completely normal, he walked in and walked out. I saw him again in June 2021, wheeled
in in a hospital gurney unable to move anything below his diaphragm. He had received an
mRNA vaccine several days before, and there was no other trauma or illness that he
experienced that could have explained his (now permanent) paraplegia. Still paralyzed, august

Doctor in the UK
"This is the simple story I have to illustrate the social and scientific problem we all face.
It is not a story, but a question.
Listen to the answer of that question from our patients.
Ask your patients one simple open question during history taking, this can be perfectly relevant
at the end of a medical history for instance- ask them: “have you had any injections in the last
year or two?”

Page 4
Note how hard you are required to prompt them to answer this.
The average number of prompts I find required is between 3 and 4- in my demographic of
general medical inpatients.
“oh... you mean for the [covid]!”
This is how it invariably goes "

Cardiac Nurse in CA
My cardiac unit became the covid unit March 2020. It was a little scary but we quickly saw that
the sick got better, pre Covid jab. We kept many in the hospital only because there was no
place for them to go. They were either from nursing homes, homeless, or their families did not
feel comfortable with them coming home. Our unit was nothing like the NYC fiasco. We would
frequently have Covid room doors wide open for patient safety. We would wear surgical masks
and face shields or goggles. Our death rate was nothing like what we saw on tv. This was the
first wave. It was hard to reconcile our real life experience with what CNN was showing.
Most of the people that died died WITH Covid, not from Covid. The critical care doctor said they
had one foot in the grave and another on a banana peel.

The vaccines rolled out shortly before the end of 2020 and I was in the process of moving. I
declined the jab because I was in between jobs. I had Covid antibodies and didn’t feel it was
necessary. It became mandatory towards the end of 2021. One nurse practitioner has chronic
aches and pains and regrets getting it. Another nurse has had heart palpitations ever since, and
another nurse is undergoing cardiac testing for arrhythmias. They are young people. Chronic
inflammation in 2 nurses that I know of- they get relief from prednisone. Multiple women have
talked about their menstrual cycle from hell- large clots, more bleeding, shorter time between
menstruating.

In a two month period, 1/3 of my coworkers got Covid. All were fully vaccinated. Some got covid
for the 2nd time. I know several nurses who regret getting the vaccine.

Licensed Healthcare Worker in ID
Coworker in our clinic received her COVID shots (mRNA) and immediately began her period
and has been “bleeding daily for a year”. Normal menses prior.

PA in Idaho
I’m a physician assistant, and a prominent middle aged (~60 yo) surgeon in the area to whom I
frequently referred patients, passed away due to a sudden, unexpected cardiac episode in July

Page 5
2021. Apparently no previously detected cardiac issues, but was vaccinated prior to dying while
mountain biking. In the months since this occurred to him, this story has become more and
more common to hear.

Licensed Healthcare Worker in PA
I work at a medium sized hospital in Pennsylvania. Our department has 18 therapists on staff.
Since taking the vaccines 2 co workers have been unable to return to work due to what could
very well be vaccine induced. One is a 39 year old physically fit mother of two that had a stroke
while working. Spent 5 days in ICU before transferring to a rehabilitation facility for 2 weeks. The
other is a 56 year old male with 3 children that has had cardiac and neurological problems since
taking the jab and has not worked in over a year.

Doctor in LA
In 2020 my hospital forced the flu vaccine on me. I had not had a flu vaccine in 9 years,
because I had a previous rash associated with it. Fine. I got the flu vaccine and had an
anaphylactic reaction to it-- I became short of breath, developed a rash on my chest, and had
some dysphagia. I followed up with the allergist and was advised not to receive any further
vaccines. I got a medical exemption for the COVID vax, however it did not matter. I was
ostracized by my colleagues and eventually was told that I would not be able to work in the ED
or ICU without it. I am still in disbelief that so many physicians "rolled up their sleeves" for an
experimental shot whereby the manufacturer had complete immunity. I lived in complete agony
until Russia invaded Ukraine when finally the media focused on something else. New Orleans
forbade anyone without a vaccine card or negative test from entering a gym, restaurant, bar, or
concert. I was no longer able to go to the JCC to exercise. Unvaccinated children suffered the
most in my city. Finally they took down the vax billboards and replaced them with pediatric
mental health messages. It's much easier to slander patients in the "pandemic of the
unvaccinated" than to read the articles coming out of Israel and the UK regarding the efficacy
and safety of the shots. In the meantime, the poorest patients have suffered immensely, and I
have never seen so much mistrust in medicine in my entire life. I have seen so many patients
with unexplained clots, strokes, MIs, POTS, shingles, and arthralgias in the last year. Patients
are depressed and stoned. Once they know that they can trust me, they say, "I just haven't been
right since the 2nd shot." I met a patient last week who picks up bodies for the funeral home,
and he said quite a few family members shout at him as he leaves the front door, "my husband
got the booster!" What am I supposed to do with all of this information? I know that you are
calling for doctors to stand up against medical tyranny, however I am a private person, and do
not want my name or information out there. I am not on social media. I am in a great deal of
medical school/ graduate school debt. My family depends on me to help them and support them
financially. My colleagues and board do not support any voices of dissent and I do not want to
lose my medical license. I have written letters through Health Freedom Louisiana against the
Louisiana Department of Health mandates. Thank you for your time and concern.

Page 6
Doctor in TX
This is my husband's story. We are both MDs, and both credentialed in our local hospitals
although I never see patients there. He is an inpatient hospitalist and has a blood cancer (will
not specify since that could identify us) for which he is in active treatment. We are also both
anti-abortion. Even with his weak immune system and ongoing cancer treatment, he took care
of acutely ill covid patients in the hospitals and in the ICU starting in April 2021. He worked
extra hours and took extra calls. We were all terrified about what might happen to him, but this
is what we signed up for, and this is what he did. Fast forward to the vaccines. Enormous
pressure to be vaxxed. We were recognizing some of the early danger signals from the mRNA
technology and also learned of the use of aborted fetal cell lines in the vaccines, so on two
fronts we jointly decided that we would not take them. We went through weeks of fear and
anxiety worried that they might terminate him, especially since the Houston Methodist system
had been so draconian to other professionals. Ultimately, our hospital systems "provisionally
accepted" his/our religious exemptions, explaining that they could be "revoked" at any time. In
addition, he was told he had to undergo video monitored testing weekly in order to enter the
hospital, had to be double masked and should avoid co-workers. Never-the-less, he soldiered
on--still taking care of covid patients and doing his job. As time passed, his vaxxed colleagues
began coming down with Covid, and again, he would have to do extra work to cover for them.
He has never gotten ill, but has taken up the slack for his coworkers. Even so, he still has to do
the weekly monitored testing. What a farce.

Doctor in TX
I'm submitting on behalf of my husband. We're both MDs. I'm an activist and will take time to
do things like this, and he won't. He's a hospitalist who has taken care of Covid patients
throughout the pandemic. Doctors at his hospitals were not allowed to use HCQ or IVM, and
were not even allowed to give supplemental Vitamin D to people who were deficient. Instead,
they were forced to use Remdesivir which my husband hated. He would help patients' families
smuggle in IVM and arrange for patients to get it using some tricky loopholes in the EMR
(electronic medical record).

Licensed Healthcare Worker in CA
I refused to test or take the vaccine because (it is bs) but I am also allergic to newly vaccinated
people, probably the spike proteins, it is a typical anaphylaxis response (swollen face, eyes,
throat itching, hives, excess mucus production, nausea, vomiting, excessive coughing, eye
watering) but could not get a medical exemption from my doctor was was told to take 4 Zyrtec
allergy pills per day to go to work. The Los Angeles County Department of Mental Health fired
me because I refused to test or take the shot and I was recently terminated. There are so many
stories of the patients that I assist with their mental health care that have been devastated
(physically and mentally) from this medical device. Young adult received 1 st injection he was
then diagnosed with MS, client took J&J had 4 strokes and had to have stents placed in her

Page 7
heart following the shot and lost use of mobility and fine motor skills. Client middle aged woman
paralyzed from the chest down unable to control bowel or bladder function and has lost mobility,
essentially she's paralyzed from the chest down. Client shooting pains in leg that feels like
"electrical impulses all over my body". I could go on and on about the damage I've seen done by
these BS vaccines. I was fired for not testing from LA County as a result but can't find anyone to
represent me to sue the LA County, so all the client's that I have worked with have to suffer
because the BOS (Board of Supervisors) want to usher in the NWO.

Nurse in SC
Bedside RNs are seeing sicker patients now than ever before. This criminal disaster will persist
for many years to come. I can generally correlate # of doses of vax to patient level of decline.
My system: P3 = Pfizer x 3; M2 = Moderna x 2; M2 P1 = Moderna x2, Pfizer x1; etc.

Nurse in CA
I worked with many wonderful doctors during my 17 years at this hospital. Unfortunately an
OBGYN and a pediatrician I worked closely with got vaccinated in December of 2020. I was
vaccinated a few weeks later and we all had a severe adverse event. The OBGYN had afib after
the first dose. He had an ablation a few weeks later and everything was fine. They didn’t
attribute it to the vaccine so therefore recommended his second dose. Unfortunately within
hours of the second dose he went right back into afib. The pediatrician and I have suffered
severe cardiac and neurological side effects. Another very unfortunate part of the story was the
OBGYN’s son decided to get vaccinated even after what happened to his father. He
unfortunately didn’t feel well following his vaccine and died instantly of a cardiac event. When I
recently went in for a cardiac MRI at this hospital, the technician told me she was vaccine
injured as well and they are seeing so many cases in radiology of vaccine complications.
Unfortunately we have also lost a 15 year old boy in my town named Odin Robinson who died of
cardiac complications following his Pfizer vaccine.

Nurse in ME
I work at a small college of 350 students in Maine. I had 8 students have long lasting skin hives
and a rash that started 2 weeks after the Moderna booster. Treated with antihistamines and
prednisone for months!
My employer is a hospital—my religious exemption and appeal were denied. I took 1 JandJ to
not lose my job. I took IVM and supplements to try to fight off the spike. Had no side effects, not
even a sore arm.
My sister has a severe neurological injury after pfizer. 14 months of tremors, migraines,memory
problems. She is unable to work!!

Page 8
I will NOT take a booster! Am ready now to give up my career if CMS mandates boosters to be “
up to date”
Thank you. Be strong and of good courage.

Doctor in GA
"I have seen in my practice 13 separate vaccine-induced injuries.
I personally had blood clots and Shingles after my hospital required Moderna injections. "

Doctor in CA
"I am an ophthalmologist, and as such, would not expect to be treating Covid patients. After
receiving a single Moderna shot (I hesitate to call it a "vaccine") early on, I discovered a study
by Didier Raoult, MD, a French physician, demonstrating the efficacy of Hydroxychloroquine in
treating Covid-19. A short while later I learned of Ivermectin, another repurposed FDA approved
drug that was effective in treating Covid. I reasoned that if there were effective therapies, there
should be no need for the Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) for the "jabs."
I have successfully treated a fair number of Covid patients with these medications and oral
steroids as needed. In California, this is considered "aberrant behavior" as all physicians are
supposed to toe the party line and not think independently, in spite of overwhelming evidence
that the ""party line"" is not only ineffective, but it is dangerous and. at times, deadly.
Nearly every week I see patients with neurological complications that are temporally connected
to vaccination and boosting. These include Bell's palsy, autoimmune hemolytic anemia,
myocardial infarction (heart attack), stroke, Parkinson's disease and clotting disease.
The spike protein is toxic. The LNP (Lipid nanoparticles) that carry the spike protein are toxic.
The first hour of the first day of medical school we were taught a critical principle: primum non
nocere, ""first do no harm."" The push to vaccinate everything that moves, mask everything that
breathes, etc., has done great harm. We have sown the wind, and now reap the whirlwind."

Licensed Healthcare Worker in WA
In the state of Washington, the Governor, Jay Inslee, ruling under Emergency Powers, required
all licensed and certificated providers as well as all state employees and contracted vendors for
all of these to be vaccinated under penalty of not only being immediately terminated but also in
the case of health care providers the loss of license being assigned the criminal level of
misdemeanor as well as the category of "moral turpitude." No medical exemptions were
allowed, and inoculated physicians who wrote letters in support of such exemptions were at
severe risk of having their own licenses terminated under similar conditions. No religious
exemptions were allowed. This dictate resulted in many providers fleeing the state prior to the
deadline, since the assignment of misdemeanor criminal status would have vitiated any out of
state licenses or the potential for out of state licensure.. The DOH throughout this period was

Page 9
hard wired to all vaccine providers in order to carefully track compliance. Documentation
contained in many carefully crafted, message- adhering Seattle Times articles. The non
compliant were smeared as anti vax, super spreaders who bore no regard for their neighbor's
health thus justifying the criminalization of failure to comply.

Doctor in MO
i worked at KU in Kansas City, hematology, i saw many blood clots where the covid "vaccine"
was a definite risk factor, typically w/in 3 mos, i put in over 40 VAERS reports, over 30 were
clots, and many unusual, in abdomen, cerebral, in grafts, recurrent, several on full dose
anticoagulation, several deaths attributed to the "vaccines" at least indirectly related to s/e from
tx from complications of the "vaccines". saw at least 3 cancers during that time (in my heme
pts) that were exacerbated w/ very rapid progression w/in 1 wk of getting the "vaccine". Have
since left to private practice and still seeing clots related, strokes, and pt's w/ stories of
pregnancy loss and pregnancy complications. a relative w/ MI, and signif CAD young healthy w/
clean cardiac w/u just prior to getting the shots, there is constant evidence of complications,
serious, fatal that we are hearing every day. i have tried to tell anyone who would listen...before
leaving academic medicine the atmosphere was like a straightjacket, entirely stifling, for anyone
who dared speak against the "vaccines" or narrative, and i mentioned ivermectin as early tx and
was essentially blackballed from that moment on.

Nurse in MA
"When COVID hit in 2020 I was working in a long term care facility and I was among the first to
volunteer for the COVID unit. The facility itself provides the best care in the area, the staff are
genuinely caring individuals. In fact I sent my own mother there for hospice care in early 2020.
She passed away during the height of the first COVID wave. Our family was denied visitation
with the exception of approximately one hour the day before she passed. Being denied the
opportunity to be with, care for and comfort my mom in her final days and hours will always be a
source of pain for me and my family.
I have been a nurse for nearly 30 years so I was able to deduce fairly quickly that this entire
exercise was a massive and nefarious fraud. It is my opinion that the COVID measures that
were implemented were responsible for the vast majority of deaths, not to mention the
suppression of effective treatment. To know that effective, safe and inexpensive treatments were
available yet not being able to utilize them has been beyond frustrating.
As for the “vaccines”, I was thankfully able to obtain a religious exemption and continue to work.
Our governor issued an executive order requiring all long term care staff to receive these
“vaccines”. Now we are incredibly short staffed due to deaths, illnesses and disabilities among
the “vaccinated” staff members.

Page 10
Despite my not taking the “vaccine” I suffered side effects with every round that was
administered. Every single time I would experience extreme breast tenderness and extremely
heavy menstrual bleeding. These symptoms were completely out of the ordinary for me. I
brushed it off the first two rounds but when it occurred with the third and fourth rounds it was
impossible to deny. I have flat out refused to administer any of these products as that would
violate not only my conscience but the oaths I took upon becoming a nurse.
One patient I was extremely fond of and had been close to for many years was coerced and
pressured relentlessly to take these injections. What transpired over the next two months was
unprecedented in my career. This poor man’s immune system was completely obliterated. His
immune profile based on laboratory results was absolutely stunning, every aspect of his immune
defenses were entirely compromised. This individual simultaneously developed enormous and
painful hematomas on his lower extremities. He died approximately two months after reluctantly
taking the COVID injections.
Many other patients as well as friends and family have suffered horrible side effects from these
injections. The vast majority of them were coerced, bullied or pressured to take these
experimental concoctions. The range of disabilities, new illnesses, autoimmune responses and
deaths among my patients would take days to cover. It is clear to me that the only “cure” we
were offered is exponentially worse than the disease itself.
As COVID continues to circulate and the vaccination rate is near 100%, the patients at this
facility continue to get COVID over and over as do the vaccinated staff members. My
unvaccinated coworkers and myself have not had a recurrence of COVID, obviously due to the
fact that natural immunity is far superior to any vaccine and always has been.
The truth will prevail. In fact it already is thanks to genuine grassroots movements such as this.
The legacy media, the captured agencies, the corrupt government, they are all being dismantled
and we will be the ones to build a new world. A world based not on greed, power and control but
on kindness, compassion and love.
I have attached a document I received upon the return of a patient from the local emergency
department at the height of the “vaccine” rollout in December 2021. I have removed all personal
data for obvious reasons. It contains what amounts to a disclaimer related to the potential poor
quality of care due to “overcrowding related to the COVID 19 pandemic and other healthcare
system stressors”. Prior to 2020 I would have been shocked to read such a statement, sadly in
2021 I had been expecting it.
Thank you for allowing me to share my story. "

Retired Nurse in KS
I have 2 relatives who were injured by the vaccines. My niece who has a seizure disorder & a
brain implant to treat it was forced by her doctor in Dallas to get the shot. She then had 22
seizures over the next 2 weeks after getting the first shot. Her doctor then decided she shouldn’t

Page 11
take anymore.󰣺 My nephew in Wichita had already had Covid but was required to get the
shots. He developed heart failure shortly afterwards. I’m a retired RN who refused the shots &
had a mild case of Covid with zero residual problems!

Licensed Healthcare Worker in MO
I worked in a hospital for many years and had covered most units (ICU, tele, med, ER, etc). In
Dec 2020, the hospital administration announced “Christmas has come early this year!” and
explained the process for who would be allowed to get the vaccine first. Most were anxious to
roll up their sleeves and save themselves from the deadly virus. But from the beginning, I was
reluctant to take it. Then in spring 2021, administration began a more coercive approach for
those who had held off. They were sending emails to all staff to “do the right thing” and “protect
the community”. At the same time, around April 2021, I began to see things I’d never seen in the
hospital. Many, many young patients admitted with “stroke like symptoms”, PEs, MIs as well as
many young cardiac arrests. At that time the electronic health records did not have a specific
place to document the Covid vaccine history but some charts included it in the H&P. If I had an
encounter with any of these patients, I would look (or ask) and inevitably, most were recently
vaccinated. To me, there were many red flags with the vaccine but it seemed almost everyone
else I worked with didn’t seem to notice. Also happening at the same time, the ICU had Covid
patients on vents and sadly, many did not survive. I watched family members look at their dying
loved ones through the glass doors and say goodbye without ever getting to hug or kiss them
again. It’s true patients were dying and the mainstream media had nonstop coverage of this. But
I began to realize that the ICU, while very busy on a daily basis, was staying full but rarely went
on diversion. I did not understand how there weren’t more patients needing vents/ICU care.
Why weren’t there hundreds or even thousands of people coming to the hospital if the virus was
so debilitating and deadly. I started reading and researching everything I could find. I learned
about remdesivir being linked to acute renal failure in the Ebola studies yet it was the only
treatment CDC offered. Oddly, many ICU patients were having kidney failure and subsequently
got pneumonia which would be labeled as a Covid pneumonia death. And I learned the
Medicare reimbursements for Covid death created a financial incentive for hospitals to have
more Covid deaths than recoveries. My eyes were opened to the corrupt pharmaceutical
companies' agenda. I saw doctors lose the right to treat their patients while administrators, with
no medical training, were dictating the Covid treatment protocol. No ivermectin or HCQ, no
vitamins, and no visitors! Yet, out in the communities, people were surviving Covid every day but
natural immunity was being completely ignored, as if it didn’t exist. And then came the
mandates. All hospital employees had to be vaccinated or have an exemption by Oct 1, 2021. I
applied for exemption and, to my surprise, was one of the few granted one. I thought my job
would be safe although I knew there would be discrimination. Weekly PCR testing, suffocating
N-95 masks at all times, etc. What I did not expect was to be mandated to take additional
vaccines since I was granted a religious exemption from taking the Covid vaccine. But that is, in
fact, what happened. The hospital required all employees to take the flu vaccine in November
and, while I had reluctantly taken it in the past (only after it was mandated), my request for an
exemption from that vaccine was denied and I was terminated after 20 years of employment.
But I have no regrets. Medical freedom is a right and we need to push back and fight for our
God given rights to choose what goes into our bodies. Countless people have been injured and

Page 12
even died as a result of taking the unsafe vaccines. And while the CDC has acknowledged
mistakes and changed its recommendations, the damage is done. Our healthcare workers,
federal employees and military are still mandated to take the vaccines. Hopefully the courts will
overturn that terrible decision. I am so grateful to brave people like Steve Kirsch for fighting
censorship and allowing the truth to prevail! Thanks to all patriots and freedom fighters! Stay
strong!

Caregiver in AR
I did private care for a veteran of the Korean War. For 6 years he did great!!, Then by a year
ago his family insisted he take the shots. I never took the shots. Never got sick, never got covid.
My client never had any problems before these shots. He was independent!! Lived by himself at
89. Then in January he started falling and getting dizzy. Then he started having problems with
breathing and they put him on oxygen. He couldn't get up,and wak !!! He trusted the doctors!!!
Finally in March he had a massive heart attack and died 💔. It broke my heart!!! I knew what
was happening. Now half of the community in Searcy County Arkansas are gone.

Licensed Healthcare Worker in IL
I took care of patients since the start of the pandemic in critical care unit immediately the swabs
were faulty the hospital was running out of masks there was a nation wide shortage and
overtime I kept seeing undocumented illegals people with no insurance and nursing home
patients dying at a higher rate I work all over the hospital I was able to see what was going on
and ER after the vaccine people were coming in with Covid like symptoms swearing up and
down it was the vaccine and since there’s no data they couldn’t tell anybody so many patients
complain to me about their breathing and the sudden issues after vaccination so I could only
recommend that they go to VAERS and reported because nothing would go beyond the hospital
it was a really traumatic time to watch so many people die I refuse to get vaccinated and I got
fired January 1 and now I’m in the biggest lawsuit in the nation I’m thankful for sticking to my
guns I live with senior citizens I came home every day after taking care of Covid patients I had
to figure out on my own how to care for myself and my patience and that was really just
maintaining my health and different things I could do for patience God bless and thank you for
always supporting this.

Licensed Healthcare Worker in IL
"I am in outpatient healthcare. About 95% of my patients, here in IL, are vaxxed with 2 or more
of the COVID-19 shots. Well over 80% of them have come down with one or more colds/flus
since their vaccines. Just this year with keeping track in the last 6months...

Page 13
I have had 5 patients suspected of blood clots, 6 return cancers, a few neurological disorders,
over a dozen with shingles (some more than once), a few with cardiac problems, and on and on.
I have been in my field for 30 years and have never seen this level of adverse responses and
illness. Many developments of them after 6 months from last vaxx. I have had some lose
pregnancies, too. There is not a week that goes by that I don’t have a story from a patient that
pertains to them or a family member.
I have a strong faith that God is in control because I would just cry most weeks if I had not
stayed informed of all of this and did so much research on my own since 2020.
I listened to “truth” scientists and doctors, read research, and even reviewed information on
immunology to help me make sense of it.
I came down with a moderate case of “Covid-19” classic symptoms in January of 2020 after
being exposed to a patient returning from China and started experiencing a mild fever and
cough. I thought that I was coming down with a flu so I quickly began supplements. It never
progressed too bad and I was using Zinc, extra Vit D, high dose Vit C. I had learned what to do
from my only case of a flu in 2019 after a flu shot that was required at work that year (that was
my last one after 2 years of doing that). I continued to help out over at the hospital when the
shutdowns occurred and was in direct patient care. When the hospital began to allow for
antibodies testing, I did it and showed I had antibodies. I think that was because I was still
working in sick care but never came down with illness. It made perfect sense to me because I
knew you may produce antibodies if you get exposed by aerosolized droplets of actively sick
people and your immune system goes into its role in fighting the overload. When I transitioned
back to outpatient (no actively ill patients bc it is Rehab), and was antibody tested again 3
months later, no antibodies. Made sense to me again. Then the vaccine talk began and I was
not going to do it. I had natural immunity and I knew the long history of research behind natural
immunity. I had my T-cell study done by T-cell detect and that was positive, too.
My hospital mandated it and I did a religious exemption because I was not going to knowingly
change my God given DNA nor knowingly put fetal cells in me. It was a stressful battle.
I had to do an appeal and ridiculously intrusive essay form put out by CMS and our healthcare
system. I finally received an exemption. I have been around several vaxxed patients, likely
shedding their spike proteins, and I never get sick. I take prophylactic supplements and have
educated many patients on sources to help them get better. So many now realize that the
vaccines did not work for them and some are regretting. Many don’t understand the links that I
see with their immune system breaking down.
I pray for them and love them. I will stay in the fight for them because I understand many did not
know what the true risks were.
It is criminal what has occurred...death and disease for the sake of money and power."

Page 14

Licensed Healthcare worker in MA
"I spent over 2 decades as a lead neonatal pediatric medflight ECMO respiratory therapist also
holding a Massachusetts RN license fired for refusing the vax.
I can attest to and prove with saved text messages that a lead MGH RN and a highly placed
MGH MD who fought the vax requirement in court falsified their vax status after choosing to
keep their jobs. They continue to facilitate vaxxing other people's children while unwilling to vax
themselves or their own children as they continue their lucrative positions at MGH."
Unlicensed Healthcare Worker in WI
"I'm writing on behalf of 2 people I know in Madison, WI who are in healthcare and are terrified
to share their stories.
1) P.A. at one of the 3 major medical establishments in Madison was forced to take the Covid
vax to keep the job. This PA supports a family of several kids and a spouse so could not afford
to lose the job by going against the narrative. Thankfully this PA is ok (so far) but was
ABSOLUTELY against any family members getting the jab. But the coercion did not stop
there.....shortly after the Covid jab, the PA was asked by management to take an HIV jab. The
PA asked them ""I'm a heterosexual male in a committed marriage, I don't sleep around and I
am far from a high risk individual for HIV. Why would you be asking me to do this?""
Guess what the answer was? ""We have metrics to meet with vaccinations so we need the
staff to cooperate"". YES, METRICS TO MEET! WTF! He declined--told the manager to beat
it.
2) Psychologist has her own thriving practice in Madison. Over the last year, MOST of her
clients/patients have been Madison area healthcare workers sharing their stories--how morally
wrong they've been asked to practice, witnessing wrong-doings, being asked to HUSH/don't
look and so much more.
I am at a loss of words at this point."

Doctor in CA
Mr. Kirsch, I would be happy to speak to you sometime and give you some examples.

Nurse in CA
"As an RN working in the Emergency Dept I have seen many adverse reactions. The Spring of
2021 was the scariest time. Many patients would come in immediately after having the Covid
vaccine with tachycardia and shortness of breath. At this time the doctors would call it
""anxiety"". I had 3 patients in one day come in with chest pain, and elevated troponin levels,
one patient was 24 years old. They all were vaccinated and had heart attacks. I will never

Page 15
forget a 21-year-old boy who had chest pains, shortness of breath, recently vaccinated with #2
who had an elevated d-dimer and his CT showed pulmonary embolisms. His mom asked me,
""do you think it was the vaccine"". I always remind patients that the vaccine is new, and we do
not know all the side effects.
Another patient who was an employee received the booster in the fall of 2021. He came into
the Emergency Department with what we thought was an anaphylactic reaction. He was beet
red, his heart was racing, and he had uncontrollable shaking all over.
I frequently see patients with skin rashes, one patient said her dermatologist called it a
vaccine-induced autoimmune reaction. She is living with this miserable itchy rash, her doctors'
remedy, ""do not get 3 covid vaccines within a 3 month period.""
I used to work with an EMT who was in her 30s and passed away suddenly. I do not know her
story but it was sudden and unexpected. Every day I see the adverse effects of this vaccination
and it is very sad. "

Doctor in Greece
About 85% of my patients are vaxxed at least twice.I have seen the 5-7% of them to have
serious adverse events.For example blurred vision the next day after Moderna ,lasts for 12 days
with inability to walk,brain strokes the other day of 4th pfizer,and enough with pain all over the
body with difficulty in walking 2 months after 2nd pfizer,with increased D-Dimer...
Nurse Practioner in IL
I am a nurse practitioner with over 25 years of experience in acute hospital care. In 2021 our
group/hospital saw a huge increase in Sub Massive PE and DVT requiring interventional
thrombolysis, more than double with no inciting event and in younger patients than we have
ever seen! During Covid I was expected to work 40+++ hours weekly for my practice while
basically forcefully taking a 50% pay cut or accept furlough during the summer of 2020. All
while being forced to re-use PPE(which before covid was unheard of). Being a long standing
medical provider with a good understanding of immunology and vaccine science, as well as a
staunch Christian against abortion I asserted my right to request religious exemption and was
denied without reason. Following 2 appeals...exemption denied! My cardiologist even wrote me
a medical exemption related to a chronic cardiac condition, which was also denied. After being
terminated, I was also disallowed unemployment benefits from the state. I have never become
sick due to covid, after being exposed repeatedly while caring for my patients. I have cared for
family members who were sick with covid and made sure they had access to
hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin and all of them have recovered without problems. I remain
healthy and take supplements daily, but financially I am struggling. I do not regret my choice to
remain unvaccinated and pray daily for those that have succumbed, God help them.

Page 16
Licensed Healthcare Worker in MA
"I have many patients who have had SIGNIFICANT worsening (or CREATION of) of their
syndromes after the COVID shots.
These range from neurological problems, clotting disorders, cancers, menstrual irregularities
(including significant blood stagnation), just to name a few.
I have also seen it cause a significant and substantial increase in patient's anxiety."
Medical Technician in PA
I worked at Einstein Medical Center when the so-called "pandemic" started. They furloughed a
lot of folks(self included) and that's a Trauma Level 1 facility. There was no pandemonium, just
business as usual. But the facility "acted" like it was serious. No refrigeration trucks, just a news
van out front mostly. I left there in May of 2021 to work for Nazareth Hospital. No real issues at
first. Then in July, the mandate came down and I immediately filed for an exemption. But in mid
June I began to hear over the PA system "stroke alert" or "Crash Cart Team" to a certain floor.
Over the next 5 months, the "stroke alert" call was announced from 3 to 5 times a day. I didn't go
a full work week without hearing that alert. None of my vaccinated coworkers had any clue nor
did they question anything. I always felt it had something to do with this poison. I obtained my
exemption and held it until I left there in November 2021.

CNA in OR
"I am a Certified Nursing Assistant. I worked in a hospital from August 2020-October 2021. I
was healthy the entire time, even when there was a covid outbreak among workers. When the
mandate was enforced, our hospital system would not allow ANYONE in any facilities w/o proof
of shots, including visitors. After they kicked everyone out, and many of the remaining workers
got boosters, more and more people kept getting sick, even though they already had covid. In
January 2022, 550 workers got covid. In February 2022, at least 350 got it. In March 2022,
around 200 got it. (I didn't hear the numbers after that.) These were people who were ALL fully
jabbed! There was a major staffing crisis, yet they wouldn't let those of us who were perfectly
healthy work.
Most of the people I worked with took the shots to save their jobs. One RN, who was previously
healthy, became disabled and hasn't been able to work since. One has been dealing with
neurological issues. A couple have had abdominal/digestive issues. Several have debilitating
headaches. I know of an older woman who was post-menopausal who started bleeding again.
Another middle-age man who was previously healthy is now a paraplegic in a wheelchair. The
list goes on.

Page 17
I now work for an agency and go into a variety of facilities; some have had covid+ patients. I
continue to be healthy. I'm thankful I didn't take those shots!"
Retired RN in RI
"I have several examples of post vax stories. I'm a retired nurse.
I'll begin with my Primary Care physician who among others, I pressed to wait to see how things
worked out with the vax based on the available data: less than 1% absolute risk reduction, an
experimental therapy without animal studies and a failed mRNA vaccine for SARS 1, the
defamation of off label drugs and a blank package insert... He died.
In August 2021 my dearest friend died. She was double vaccinated. Her illness began with a
simple and quickly diagnosed urinary tract infection in July 2021. She was admitted to the
hospital, responded to treatment and was released within several days. Then again in August
2021 she developed a second urinary tract infection. She walked into the hospital but within 1-2
hours developed septic shock. The hospital physician intubated her. She was given heparin
and developed blood clots throughout her body, also observed in her IV lines and urinary
catheter. Soon after she had an EEG that established she had no brain activity and was
removed from life support.
Another female friend was double vaxxed, and also developed a urinary tract infection (UTI) and
was admitted to the hospital as the physician told her she was developing sepsis. She was
successfully treated and released. Her urologist told her he'd never seen a UTI progress this
quickly to sepsis and if she even thought she may be developing another UTI, to report to the
Emergency Room immediately.
A friend who is a male in his early 60's was double vaxxed and soon after he developed a fast
growing tumor in his bladder. The tumor was surgically removed and followed with a series of
bladder chemotherapy irrigations. He is recovered and in the care of a Functional physician.
An athletic friend who is in his early 70's suffered a severe left hemisphere stroke within 2
months of a Moderna booster (combining and alternating these products has never been
tested). His primary 2 dose vax series was Pfizer. He lost his speech, ability to swallow, walk,
and in all ways take care of himself. While in Rehab he agreed to another booster. The first
booster was incorrectly documented on his vaccine card as being administered in late March
2021 but it was actually 2022. Had the nurse read the card carefully and realized in March 2021
there were no boosters administered she would have realized there was an error on the card.
The second booster was administered within 3 months of the first. He lost all gains made during
his rehab and has been admitted from Rehab to the hospital 3x's since. We continue to pray for
him.
I have 2 friends who have developed sleep disorders and restless jumping legs. Both have
severe fatigue and daytime sleepiness. One has recently been formally diagnosed with

Page 18
Parkinson's Disease. The other has developed neuropathy, cannot feel her feet and relates
feelings in her legs that are barely tolerable.
One friend doing fairly well with Parkinson's Disease could no longer get out of bed within 2
weeks of a booster.
A young woman I know resisted getting vaxxed. She was told she could not keep her job unless
she complied. Since taking the vax she's had COVID twice and now suffers from fatigue and
intermittent fevers.
At a minimum of once weekly I am told by a friend of someone they know who died suddenly
while at work or in their sleep or had a stroke. While I realize people have strokes and heart
attacks, the rates are excessively high now. The rates of COVID are high too. In 2020 during the
Pandemic I didn't know anyone who had COVID. Now that this experimental therapy has been
given to millions, COVID is an epidemic.
The beat goes on...the push to get vaccinated with the primary series is ongoing even though
the Wuhan variant is no longer in circulation. That is what they're giving our children! No benefit.
I watched the FDA Advisory Board for the booster. Initially the request from Pfizer was to begin
with age 16 and older. After hours of testimony from the community who presented data from
Israel and other evidence of harms, the FDA voted to administer the booster to age 65 and older
and those at high risk-healthcare workers among others.
The Advisory Board meeting was followed by the Stakeholders meeting where Dr. Marks was
asked why the booster was not approved for the 16 year olds. He replied, 1/5000 developed
myocarditis. (That's a huge number!) Meanwhile this product has been approved for children,
infants and toddlers based on immune bridging for data. Also the rates of COVID in the children
who got the product developed much higher rates of COVID.
I've since read some of the Pfizer documents..."

Chiropractor in Canada
Alberta Covid Vaccine Issues
I’m a chiropractor going on 37 years in the same region with over 27,000 patients since day
one. This necessarily results in me knowing lots of people who have family and friends. This
vastly differs from most people today where people barely know their next door neighbor and
don’t have a connection with more than a few outside their families. So trauma across the street
is never known. Smaller communities like mine differ from major urban settings.
During the two main years of Covid I had about 2000 different patients. About 250 were
hospitalized and easily half caught “Covid”. Of the 250 hospitalized about 30 were in ICU. And
of these only one 73 yo male with comorbidities died. ONLY ONE!
« Last Edit: August 26, 2022, 11:22:16 AM by admin »
Over a million Americans have died completely unnecessary, horrific, deaths from COVID-19. Do you have a plan in place to help your family dodge the average $73,300 COVID hospital bill, through prevention and a $20 EARLY treatment protocol? https://www.covidtreatmentoptions.com/

admin

• Administrator
Page 19
However, in the years of seeing people vaccinated I have seen only 2 pretty rough flu vaccine
reactions. One with lasting complications.
But the Covid shot is in a whole other category. I cannot count the number of rough reactions
especially upon the second shot or booster(s). And I have counted 21 patients or patient's family
members or close friends who have died. I have kept track of their names and ages and timing
of death compared to the shot timing.
Most of the deaths were 65 and older. 2 died within 4 days of the first shot. 5 died within 4 days
of the second shot. 5 died in and around the first or second booster. The rest got sick shortly
after the second or booster shot and continued to fail over the next 3 weeks to three months
then died.
That’s 21 people I know. As opposed to one Covid death. To be fair, only one patient died of
Covid that was a patient, but 7 of the 21 deaths were actually my patients over the years. The
rest were not patients so the population of “not my patients” but related to my patients in some
way probably had more Covid deaths but I heard very little about honest to goodness Covid
deaths.
I was a staunch proponent of the FLCCC treatment protocol including hydrogen peroxide and
iodine nebulizer and gargling with povidone or equivalent and hassling farmers to get liquid
ivermectin to give to COVID patients according to the early treatment protocol.
Our entire family of 16 all got COVID and all were better in and around 10 days. Only one had
lasting smell and taste issues. No hospitalization or complications or “long Covid”.
Total cost to our healthcare system was one regular GP visit to get codeine cough syrup. (About
$50 plus the Rx)
My best friend is an MD. We’ve had numerous discussions and during the toughest time he was
very critical of me working with patients and not being vaccinated. In spite of direct orders from
the college of chiropractors of Alberta to not discuss vaccination I could not in good conscience
agree.
I told my MD friend that one day people will wake up and realize their loved one died because
he virtually forced the vaccine upon them. There will be violence and his life will be in danger.
Not mine.
Amazingly, so many people who have taken the shots don’t admit that they are worse because
of the shot. Just this week a 54 yo patient dutifully took her shots and got progressively worse
with each shot. She’s now unable to work and is using a walker when two years ago she was a
competitive ball player. She yet can’t believe she’s been injured by the shots and it must be
something else. Of course her doctor denies any connection to the shot. Another patient this
week had his 4th shot in May. (He’s 70. Long history of smoking and a patient for 30 years.) He
can barely get around today with his oxygen sats as low as 59% and can barely make 90%. His
heart rate is 50-150 and never ever had been an issue. His doctor blames COPD of course, but

Page 20
his rapid worsening is directly linked to his last shot (or accumulated assault of shots) and he
believes his life has been shortened by the shot yet his doctor again poo poos the connection.
The injury picture of this shot, especially in Alberta, is absolutely devastating. But the blindness
to the effects are just as devastating. It’s like we’re in an alternate universe surrounded by semi
zombies with lobotomies.
Thanks for the venue to share
I might add that every case of “long Covid” I have seen has been in someone who has been
vaccinated.

Nurse in AL
Pre vax: saw pts with what is called cv19. Many were so ill, SOB, mentally out of it,
neurologically affected by the thing called CV. Very ill. Many eventually who were SOB were
sent home untreated, told to return if worse. They returned, ended up on vents. Then came the
IV Remd..ICU + vent = 6ft under. One lady vegged in ICU for weeks+, her lifeless eyes body
slowly decaying..most died. If on vent. One female older lady was in good health until the vax.
Took care of her husband. Within weeks post V ended in a hospital with a total dementia status.
Prior was alert Ox3. Post vax saw many ill, yet hosp had their protocol. CVICU full. I stopped an
MD in the elevator, told him this is genocide. Was told to shhh, loose lips sink ships. Told
another MD to start correlating all you are seeing with their vax date, he looked up, he never
thought of that, i had attitude and said " what else would you relate this amt. Of strange mass
illnesses going on?". 1+1 does not = ignorance being bliss to keep your job. Do no harm? The
CEO'S and AMA are captured entities, threatened livelihoods by mandates, tow the script, or
no job or license. I never realized I had more innate common sense and willingness to lose all
than ones who spent 10 + yrs of their life in higher Ed. This is intentional geno on Global evil
ones in control, and I would never suggest one even take any type of vexine until or unless the
Evil is removed from the captured entities. Why else is pharma being given immunity? People
must research alt media. The Patent for cv19 was yrs before the release of the BW. One comp
owned by whom? Owns the only drug that is allowed and kills kidneys +, remdesivir. Hmmm. I
have hopefully helped save close ones lifes by learning fast and sharing info. I am greatly
saddened for the world being led down this path. God bless all. I am sickened by the geno
happening and now they want it on the childhood vax schedule. Kids are dying. Wake up. Pray.

RN & IBCLC in VA
"I work in the New Life Center at our hospital. I am an IBCLC, International Board Certified
Lactation Consultant. I have a BSN and am a RN as well. I learned in nursing school and as a
lactation consultant that we have natural immunity and our body has the ability to fight and
even sometimes avoid disease. The IBCLC, our licensing board, has fought against big
pharma for as long as they have been in existence because they make and promote formulas. I
have been very disappointed that the Lactation Community so quickly supported the jabs for
pregnant and breastfeeding mothers. I have also been shocked that the medical community

Page 21
has forgotten about true medical science. Historically, pregnant and breastfeeding women were
always excluded from EUA medicines. Of course, follow the money and one knows that big
pharma is paying everyone to go along with their fake science. I shared with my coworkers the
info from Pfizer 's website that clearly stated the vaccine was only under EUA and you could not
be forced to take it and you could not be denied medical care if you refused. I was fortunate
and was given a religious exemption and was able to keep my job. Many of my coworkers got
the shot because they felt pressured and regret their decision and will not get boosters.
I have worked the entire pandemic. Covid can have deleterious effects on pregnant women and
their fetuses. We saw some fetal demise in the beginning of the pandemic during 2020. After
the vaccines rolled out in 2021, I saw more fetal demise in one month than I would witness in a
year. Babies, who were 30-40 weeks gestation would die in utero. This age group should be
viable if they are born early and medical professionals can revive them and they will live a
normal life. Month after month, mothers would continue to lose their near term babies. These
women would see their MD a few days before and then they would have to come to the hospital
to deliver their stillborn baby. I can not verify that the vaccine is the cause, due to HIPPA, I am
not allowed to know their vaccine status. However, if it was caused by covid, as they like to
think, why did we not see these large numbers of stillborns pre vaccines? Our MDs would
say, " why are these babies dying?" Our NICU nurses would say, it is the vaccines. They
denied it. Of course they will deny it, because they followed the fake science and told their
patients to get the vaccine. There are also many women who have lost pregnancies before 20
weeks gestation.
I called our local milk bank to speak with them because I had a mother who had a 34 week
stillborn who wanted to donate her breast milk after the loss, a legacy donation. The response
from the milk bank was, "we've had a lot of legacy donations lately."
My 28 year son, who was required to get the vaccine because he works for the military, was
diagnosed with thyroid cancer. His tumor was huge, fast growing, and in many of his lymph
nodes. He took the J&J vaccine. I firmly believe the vaccine caused the cancer. Thyroid
cancer in young men is very rare. His cancer was very aggressive. He was a very healthy
young man."

Licensed Healthcare Worker in CA
"Where to begin? This whole thing is a hot mess. I could go on for days about the lockdowns,
masks, testing, Remdesivir, vents, and vaccines for days on end. Since this forum is based on
vaccines, however, I will focus on that. I hope to keep this all somewhat organized but I tend to
be long-winded with my explanations and will jump around often, so bear with me.
First, it should be noted that I am considered ancillary staff. During the initial covid lockdown my
department was not allowed to visit patients on the covid floor. However, the information I
gathered from observation was that unless you were either elderly, had a high BMI, a
comorbidity or some combination of the three, you were not at risk for hospitalization of covid
(pre-vaccine). Most of the patients we saw prior to the vaccine roll-out were sick from the above.
I thank God every day that He gave me discernment to refuse this thing. I also thank Dr.

Page 22
Tenpenny as she came out with her 20 methods of ways the vaccine could harm or even kill
you. There were also videos out there of healthcare workers who were injured, and Tiffany
Dover died not long after it was given on live television. Strangely enough, her hospital replaced
her with someone else to try to cover it up, very weird.
I know countless people injured by this vaccine, whether or not they even realize it. Part of my
job is to read the patient’s charts after they are admitted and screen them for when they are to
be assessed by our department. What was interesting was the patients would not always have
their vaccine status “known” within EPIC, however it is usually said in the H&P if they were
recently vaccinated. Countless heart attacks, strokes, myocarditis, neurological issues, the
injuries were endless, and these were the early injuries. Now I have been seeing so many
progressive metastatic cancers blown up out of nowhere in YOUNG people. One was a
28-year-old mother who had a 6-month-old baby, 3x vaxxed with metastatic colon cancer to her
liver. It should be noted I also worked closely in oncology and would rarely see these cancers in
young people out of nowhere. Another 26-year-old gentleman with metastatic prostate cancer to
his lymph nodes, twice jabbed. His mother was completely clueless. I brought up the increase in
progressive cancers in otherwise young and healthy people to the oncology RN and she could
not piece it together. Folks, this is the most frustrating thing I have ever dealt with; I have no
idea why some people just cannot see.
One nurse I work with told me she had the worst debilitating headaches after her second jab for
months, and she still got the booster dose. Another friend had heart issues after his second
dose. One of my coworkers reluctantly got the first dose after the mandates and woke up in the
hospital (on the covid floor nonetheless). She was unable to obtain a medical exemption for the
second. Instead, she was given medication (forget specifics) while it was administered and
monitored. You cannot make this stuff up. Another coworker has an allergy to PEG, which is a
known ingredient in the vaccine. Her doctor was unable to sign off a medical exemption for her
as well. Fortunately, her religious exemption was accepted. I cover a few different sites of
employment, which includes nursing homes. One of my patients within one of these nursing
homes used to work at this same facility as a certified nursing aid, got the vaccine due to the
mandates, and ended up paralyzed with a feeding tube as a patient in the very same nursing
home she worked at. It should be added this lady was in her early thirties with two young kids
and a husband. Another coworker told me she reluctantly got the vaccine to work and she
ended up in the ER with heart issues afterwards. She thankfully knows it was the vaccine and
does not want to get a booster dose. She told me a very tragic story of a friend; she knew of a
couple who got the vaccine to be able to fly overseas. The gentleman proposed to his girlfriend
while there, they flew back home and got sick with covid. He then died a few days later. I have
endless stories like these. There need to be criminal charges.
Oh, and I almost forgot, I worked at Kaiser for 5 years until they decided to fire me. Now almost
a year later and I am still seeing advertisements for my position everywhere. "

Page 23

Nurse in TX
"I don't work at a hospital but for a Home Health department of a large corporation. I rec'd my
doses at the end of Dec 2020, and end of Jan 2020 after assurance from my MD ex
daughter-in-law. Five months to the date of 2nd jab I began having signs of something going on
in Abdomen. Finally 2 weeks later after not being in pain, nausea, low grade fever I went to a
"Doc in a box". The Doctor there said I was very dehydrated and I said I hadn't been able to eat
or drink in 2 days. Abdomen palpation elicited horrible pain and she said I needed to go to a
major hospital ER. There, Abd CT showed lg Diverticulum about to explode in the lower
intestine and a mass in the small intestine. And, Oh by the way, you have a Lesion on your
Pancreas! The Radiologist then looked at the CT and the mass was another Diverticulum in a
a very unusual area of the small bowel! After 6 days of IVs and NPO, NG tube on 4th day when
started vomiting, I finally started breaking the blockage loose by doing a lot of walking to try to
institute peristalsis and refused Hydrocodone for pain, only Tylenol! A few weeks later an
Endoscopy w/Fine Needle Biopsy a 2nd lesion found but both negative. Got a referral to a large
Medical Univ. where the Dr in Pancreatic Oncology Dept totally agreed with me about all this
being caused by the "jab"! MRI every 6 months and now the lesions have changed to
precancerous! My life has been filled with medical "Howevers” and "Buts” the past 14 months
and turned into pure hell. If I had known before getting the jabs what I found out 4 months
afterwards, I would have never taken these 2, even if it meant my job!"

Nurse in WI
"I work in an outpatient surgery center and would like to share what I witnessed with my
coworkers. My department consists of 15 RNs and 1 CNA. The CNA and I are the only ones
who didn’t take the shots. I had Covid in August of 2020 and knew that my natural immunity was
far superior than what any vaccine could provide, so it was not even a consideration for me. I
suppose I’ve been vaccine hesitant most of my adult life, though I’ve taken them in the past
without much thought. I was far more selective (after much research) with my kids.
Anyhow, of the 15 nurses who took the shots, 8 of them had what I would consider to be serious
complications afterward. 1 developed shingles, 1 had a severe flare-up of her Crohn’s disease,
1 had unexplained petechiae and a respiratory illness she couldn’t shake for a couple months, 1
had significant swelling in her axillary lymph nodes, 1 had a miscarriage, 1 had a serious
exacerbation of her previously-well-controlled Trigeminal Neuralgia, 1 got Covid a week after
her booster, and the most severe of all is the oldest of us (54 at the time) who had tachycardia,
uncontrolled blood pressure, severe chest pains and weakness. She did seek medical care for
this (after weeks of us hounding her), but was only prescribed blood pressure meds. Months
later she did have an echocardiogram and some lab work (which were normal), but they did not
check her troponin levels at any point. She also had a respiratory illness that hung on for a
couple months.
We are a very close-knit group and I truly love my coworkers. I hate to think about the long term
issues that may arise for them.

Page 24

Hospice Nurse in MD
"I am a hospice nurse. I'm sure you don't want to hear about the weekly COVID testing I was
made to endure, I called it the ""walk of shame"", as I walked down the hospital corridor to the
testing site, on the psych floor no less, where all the hospital workers knew what you were there
for.
Anyways, my last 3 months at Lifebridge (BridgingLife Hospice), I had 3 young patients: 2 with
aggressive cancers, 1 with a brain bleed that left her incapacitated. I've been at hospice for 7
years. Young patients, 30-45, are rare. I'd tended to one, prior to these three, in my 7 years of
hospice. These 3 patients had young children playing outside on the swings while I cared for
their dying parent. One comment from a patient's sister will never leave me. She was
supervising swing set time and asked me ""How will they grow up without their father?"" I was
taken aback because I always focused on the spouse's needs, my immediate concern because
most of my patients are elderly and all the kids are grown. I called my coworker for support to
keep from crying because I had missed the little people's needs.
I had two pts, one 79, another in her 80's, menstruating. I looked it up and it's possible, but
never seen it before in my 12 year nursing career, 7 years in hospice, 3 in SNF, 2 in ER.
I am not able to do counts or give the hard data you ask for, but I know what I see. I am in a
farming community. Old men and sturdy women suddenly diagnosed with brain bleeds, strokes,
and sudden onset cancers, issues that dumbfound their adult children. "He was driving the
tractor yesterday", she was "playing with the grandkids in the yard last week when we grilled". I
ask if they regularly saw a doctor, most have been to a cardiologist, nephrologist, urologist, PCP
regularly, according to their kids.
We hospice nurses say, hospice is the red-headed step child of the hospital community. It's
true, we are the lowest paid, least resourced, least remembered or appreciated of the hospital
workers in the hospital community. Until someone needs us.
The attached photo is my negative covid swab today I had to take in order to see my pt in an
ALF. Hospice nurses saw pts daily, 24/7, regardless of covid status, all through the pandemic
without fail. FJB.

Page 25

Unlicensed Healthcare Worker in NY
"My name is Michael David Myers and for 8 years I worked as a security officer for St. Mary's
Hospital in Rochester, NY, beginning in May of 2014. I was a dedicated officer who went above
and beyond when needed. When Covid first began, I like many other people were perplexed
over the cause and severity of it. Also like many other people, it didn't take long to realize it was
being way over dramatized and blown out of proportion. What was being suggested by the
so-called ""science experts"" didn't make any sense to me therefore I launched my own
investigation to get to the truth with the help of my girlfriend who is a nurse and who has been a
nurse for over 40 years. What I discovered was Covid was being exaggerated as a "pandemic"
that was no more deadly than the common cold or flu and those who had difficulty from it also
had preexisting and underlying conditions which exacerbated their health problems. Also, after
visiting sites such as American Frontline Doctors, The American Association of Physicians and
Surgeons and The American Association of Licensed Doctors I quickly learned that Covid was
being used as a tool to frighten and control people for political purposes. In time that became
very apparent. I therefore didn't buy into wearing masks, social distancing, over sanitizing and
being locked down. What was being suggested would destroy your immune system making you
vulnerable to any illness.
When the Covid shot was introduced I also searched for the truth regarding the efficacy of the
shot and with the help of sites like VAERS and highly acclaimed immunologists, virologists and
epidemiologists, I quickly learned we were being coerced into taking a shot that was untested,
unnecessary, dangerous and deadly, as well as unconstitutional. Politicians were offering raffle
tickets, cheeseburger meals, donuts and other highly questionable incentives to get the shot. I
found this to be extremely suspect amounting to nothing more than pressure, cheap tactics and
coercion. At work I was an outspoken opponent of the deadly and unconstitutional shot
therefore making me a target. At first the Company that manages the hospital where I worked,
Rochester Regional Health, appeared to accommodate those of us who did not want the shot
while at the same time strongly encouraging that we get it. They then offered either a medical
or religious exemption. I submitted my paperwork for a religious exemption which they
'temporarily' approved. As time went on many of my co-workers who did not want the shot
relented and took the shot under duress. I was steadfast not only resisting the shot but
verbalizing to anyone the dangers of the shot and that I, under any circumstances would never
get the shot. A manager from another department within the hospital informed me that earlier in
the day she was involved in a meeting with administration and other managers where they were
told to "target" people like me! She didn't elaborate but I assumed that meant to either make my
employment there as uncomfortable as possible or to pressure me into taking the shot. Once
this did not work and as time passed, my religious exemption was no longer accepted and on
November 15th, 2021, the security administrator called me on my cell phone and informed me
that I had one week to receive the Covid shot, or I would be terminated. Knowing that I would
never receive the shot I used that week saying my goodbyes to many dear co-workers who had
also become friends. It was a difficult time for me to say the least! Because of this I was forced
into an early retirement and to this day I struggle to make ends meet and to survive from one
day to the next. As time goes on more and more information is being made public that the CDC
lied and provided false information regarding Covid and efficacy of the shot which has proven

Page 26
and is still proving to kill thousands upon thousands of young people all over the world. I
continue to be outspoken regarding this situation and if I or my story can be used in any way
whatsoever to help others or to get the word out publicly regarding what has amounted to either
genocide or democide, I would be more than happy to be contacted at any time!
Doctor in OH
Although retired I have some personal statistics to share. I know of two people within one
degree of separation who were hospitalized due to Covid. Both survived (one had a secondary
stroke likely due to Covid spike). I know of eight people within one degree of separation who I
consider vaccine injured. One SADS, one miscarriage (twins), the others all clots of one type or
another (stroke, PE, DVT, intestinal). Zero of the above were reported to VAERS and all were
told not vaccine related.

Doctor in TX
"I work in an ER. I am unvaxed. At my hospital I have to test every week. .Everyday those of us
not vaxed are in danger of losing our jobs. We’ve had multiple forms to sign saying we know we
could lose our jobs. Of course everyone else gets sick but us. Yet we are the ones threatened.
Out of the 20 plus providers, three have developed cancer in one year.
I do not have numbers but can tell you from experience, I am seeing sicker patients and
younger people coming in with serious diseases. Today alone, a man in 30s with multiple organ
failure 2 weeks after getting a booster. Summers in the ER meant orthopedic injuries from
summer sports, fishing hooks etc. Summer was considered a break because typically the
number of patients would drop. Not this year. I have seen many people with strokes, heart
attacks, blood clots, epiglottis. And the patients are in their 40s and 50s not late 60s to 80s. It’s
been difficult to work. I The danger is many of the workers, nurses, docs etc are talking of
quitting. The stress has been overwhelming and there is not break in sight"

Doctor in ID
"I am a Family Medicine physician. I have had two covid-19 EUA injected patients die from the
"vaccine". One 80 year old woman had received the J & J, had an MI within two months,
survived and had an angiogram which was completely normal. Two months later she was found
dead on the floor from another purported myocardial infarction. The second was a 90 year old
veteran who was in excellent health both mentally and physically. I ran into him in our clinic one
day and his appearance had so drastically declined that I blurted out: ""Pete, what happened to
you?"" Pete said: ""2 weeks ago I took that damn vaccine. Now everything that was good in me
is bad."" Pete was hospitalized twice after this, surviving both, finally being sent to a VA nursing
home where he died several weeks later. His daughter is in total agreement with me that it was
the covid injection that caused Pete's demise.

Page 27
One month ago I had two patients, one in his 30s and another in his 60s. The first stated that
he is now having to live on periodic Kenalog (steroid) injections due to the severe eczema skin
infections that he is now suffering from since receiving his last covid injection. He blames the
covid shots for causing his skin infections.
The older individual stated that he had previously had the Shingrix series of vaccinations to
prevent shingles, which they did nicely until he took the covid EUA injections. After his last
injection he suffered from a severe case of shingles followed by post-herpetic neuralgia. It is my
conviction that it was the EUA covid-19 injection(s) that triggered this neurologic damaging
varicella zoster infection. "

Doctor in MI
I am a retired physician.
My brother in law was diagnosed with gastric cancer in 2019. He had Stage IV by virtue of a
single para aortic note. Because there was no evidence of hematogenous metastasis his
oncologist felt that a "cure" may have been possible with radiation, surgery and chemo.
He underwent chemo and node radiation followed by a total gastrectomy. At the time of surgery
peritoneal washings were negative for malignant cells. This was followed by peritoneal infusion
of chemo.
After nearly a year of recovery from the surgery there was no evidence of cancer by imaging or
serology. His doctor then advised him to get the v@cc*ne, which he got in late January 2021
(Moderna).
Within the first few hours after getting the shot he began to experience nausea which increased
throughout the day and continued into the next day. By day 3 he noticed abdominal distention
and on day 4 saw his oncologist who diagnosed diffuse peritoneal carcinomatosis. He was
hospitalized and developed a left arm thrombosis. He continued to go downhill and expired on
November 1, 2021. He was 67 years old.
Licensed Healthcare Worker in Australia
I’m an allied health professional. I have only had one dose of Pfizer. Developed
Micro-Pulmonary Emboli. My doctor reported it to the TGA (our equivalent to FDA).

Page 28

Unlicensed Healthcare Worker in GA
My story is a little different. I worked for 3M, which has government contracts. I work from a
home office and do NOT interact with patient care providers. My contacts are financial and IT
related (meaning I never visit actual hospitals). 3M jumped on the mandate within days of the
first announcement in September 2020. I was threatened monthly about taking the shot AND
providing my personal health information to a company portal. I refused. My religious exemption
was denied. I was allowed to go on-site with two large customers in March 2021, without any
restrictions. In May 2021, I was notified I was not in compliance and I was put on leave for 3
weeks. I was terminated at the end of May after 19 years.
This clearly isn’t about healthcare.

Nurse in GA
I am a nurse in a hospital and have seen young people in their 30s in the hospital with blood
clots in their lungs shortly after receiving the vaccine. One person in their 30s that had a stroke
one month after his vaccine. I did not see this happening before the vaccine. I also have seen
one poor patient that got blood clots in his legs 2 weeks after the 2nd shot and the doctors all
deny it was from that. The patient's blood clots spread all over his body with him having to have
several surgeries to try to remove them. The patient will probably have to have a body part
amputated because of it. The doctors still deny it was from the vaccine and did not report it. The
patient now has lung cancer less than a year later and still got Covid.
Licensed Healthcare Worker in Australia
I’m a registered health professional in Australia. I won’t mention my profession as it would
probably identify me . Our Health Professional registration body -AHPRA has threatened us with
deregistration if we speak out against the Covid vaccine.
My specialty is in Geriatrics. I was given the vaccination schedule for 645 of our elderly patients.
Vaccination was to begin in March 2021. In February 2021 before the Covid vaccine, I noticed
we had only 4 deaths. In March 2021, when the vaccine rollout started, we had 22 deaths.
Some residents would die suddenly, some residents would deteriorate rapidly before dying,
some would suffer MI, strokes, PE, DVT, Tachycardia, Elevated BP, internal bleeds, shingles,
deterioration of dementia or Parkinson’s.
Every month after the Covid vaccinations began, the number of deaths never went back to 4
deaths per month. Some months, 20 deaths or 17 deaths. In fact, in the months that there was a
scheduled vaccination campaign ( eg 2nd dose, 3rd dose, 4th dose ) the death rates for that
month would be much higher than the previous month.
The Covid vaccine was supposed to protect the elderly but in reality it is killing them instead.

Page 29

Unlicensed Healthcare Worker in WA
My daughter grew up in a high achieving school district, got a bachelor's degree in chemistry
then completed studies at The Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center School of Medical
Laboratory Science and became a licensed laboratory scientist. She's employed in the lab at a
large hospital, part of UW Medicine in Seattle, analyzing blood etc.
I've noticed that she has been taken in with 'the narrative' as if it is a religious deity, and
dismisses anyone critical of the 'vaccine'. She speaks with the authority of a medical
professional. Nobody that she knows, in her wide circle of colleagues, has had an adverse
reaction (though she is in the lab not out with patients). I've thoroughly researched vaccine side
effects and try to convince her that it's a real phenomenon, but she always responds by saying
the vaccine is safer than letting covid go unchecked, makes fun of ivermectin/hcq/etc as if those
are wingbat potions that 'boomers' believe in due to youtube, and if there is a suspected case of
vaccine injury in the news she will always defer that it needs to be proven to be caused by
vaccine.
It seems to me that medical workers have very high egos and are less likely to accept that they
were fooled. It's worrisome enough that my daughter followed along w/getting covid vaccines,
but so is the wide-ranging personal bias among those providing medical treatment which is
likely not going to shift without specialized deprogramming. I never thought we'd have a
personality crisis among medical staff but this is no laughing matter and should be considered
going forward.

Doctor in the UK
I have been a qualified GP since 2012 . Work in New Zealand, Australia and the UK . From
August 2019, II relocated to the UK . From February 2020 I worked for Public health England
and still have a contract with them and did general practice work. However I spoke out against
masks and vaccinations and I have been stopped from working and removed from numerous
places.
At the present time I have a major court case against Heathrow airports, gp surgeries and a
major case that the high court keeps not accepting my claim–human rights claim against
Canadian Airlines currently representing myself, as I'm out of work due to my views and beliefs
that I shared with my patients.
I did help patients in the UK , Australia and even some Americans with vaccination exemptions
due to the fact that I lost my license in Australia. Still have a license here but have been black
listed and not able to work . I have lots more to tell, please contact me.

Page 30

Psychologist in Australia
I am a psychologist in Queensland in Australia. I work in a medical centre but since vaccine
mandates were introduced late last year have worked only by telehealth. It is illegal for me to
enter my former physical workplace without being jabbed.
The first vaccine injury case I encountered was before the jab was mandated for healthcare
workers, so I saw the client in person. He was a formerly fit, athletic and high functioning young
biological scientist and academic who was coerced to have the pfizer jab.
He experienced disabling fatigue almost immediately and many months later was on workers
compensation, unable to return to full duties. His diagnosis was post-viral syndrome. The jab
reactivated a dormant Ross River Fever infection and possibly also a dormant Q Fever infection.
Graded exercise was useless. I recommended to his GP that he consider treatment with
methylphenidate (ritalin/concerta) and enrolled him in a mindfulness based stress reduction
course, to little avail.
The next case was a nurse from one of our local hospitals who was injured by the Pfizer jab. He
declined to sign a consent form to be jabbed. The vaccinator consulted the hospital's HR section
then jabbed him anyway, without him having given consent. He also experienced disabling
fatigue and was successful in a workers compensation claim. It has been approximately 12
months and he has not returned to work.
Another case was of a cleaner. She had a fall and subsequently had a whole body CT scan. It
was fortuitously discovered that her lungs were full of clots and she was placed on blood
thinners, which several months later she is still using. She had received 2 shots of the
AstraZeneca vaccine followed by Pfizer for the booster.
There have been several fatalities locally among jab recipients but I have not been personally
involved. Cause of death is covered up. GPs face punishment if they indicate on death
certificates that the vaccine contributed to a patient's death. The regulators are Stasi-like and
vindictive.
A friend's aunt died within 24 hours of being jabbed.
I could go on.

Page 31
Note: This was just the first 63 entries.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2022, 11:37:30 AM by admin »

admin

• Administrator
#107 MD/DO

"Early on in CoVid I began participating in some group meetings with other health care workers and VP Pence related to pushing back against shut downs, mask mandates, etc. 

in February 2021 I began treating patients early/prophylactically through an online telemedicine platform.  In July 2021 my group and the hospital became aware of this practice. I also posted an anti-mandate post on my private FB page. My group and the hospital discovered this post and requested that I stop any activities related to covid and that i stop engaging in any public discourse. 

My group then inflicted financial punishment (removed me from the schedule) and asked that I refer myself to the state physician help program (PHP).  The PHP then recommended that I undergo a ‘comprehensive psychological evaluation’—the worst week of my life second only to the death of a poet or loved one. 

The evaluation agency head psychologist made many references during the week regarding state and accreditation boards going after physicians and taking away licenses and accreditation for ‘misinformation’, prescribing outpatient covid treatments, etc.   She then ‘prescribed’ a year long psychological ‘treatment’ program akin to a partial hospitalization program that I have been forced to undergo in order to keep my job…despite there being no underlying psychological disorders’ to treat. 

Had I been in possession of a different state license or not had three kids at high school and college making a dramatic job/location change extremely difficult, I never would have agreed to all this.  But to keep my job it was my only choice.

My group was afraid of losing our contract with the hospital and asked me to go to the PHP so that they could tell the hospital that they were ’dealing with me’.

the hospital enforced vaccine mandates and fired those who refused.  Against my better judgement i received an injection to take the target sign off my back.  I know many other hospital workers who didn’t want to receive the injection but did so because they didn’t have a viable financial option to refuse. 

there were several nurses who ended up with Guillane Barre or other neurological symptoms.

i have a brother who developed painful rashes and arthritis after his first injection and has been through several rounds of steroids still without resolution or a diagnosis.

i have friends in critical care transport who have gone from seeing one saddle pulmonary embolus every ten or twenty years to seeing multiple per month after vaccines were introduced."