Author Topic: mRNA vaxx - functional reprogramming of innate immune responses- favoring cancer  (Read 1629 times)

admin

• Administrator
Dr Ryan Cole video on his clinical experience with post-vaccination cancer
If in a hurry go directly to 12 the minute mark for his experience with it
https://www.bitchute.com/video/NLNNXKKqgMzo/
[added 9-2-23] (While the note under the video indicates it was banned by Twitter, that was before Elon Musk took over Twitter and turned it into a free speech platform.)

[edit add 11-19-22] Please see update post interview with Dr. Ryan Cole
"From ‘Wildfire Cancers’ to Foot-Long Clots, Dr. Ryan Cole Explains the Dangers of the Spike Protein"
https://rumble.com/embed/v1wapqi/?pub=4 [end edit]

[edit add 4-29-22]  An Interview with Dr. Ryan Cole
https://rumble.com/embed/vp044p/?pub=4
https://rumble.com/vrma8l-an-interview-with-dr.-ryan-cole.html [end edit]

[edit add 4-22-22] Dr. Ryan Cole: COVID-19 Vaccines Causing An Alarming Uptick In Cancers
https://rumble.com/embed/vu9k1o/?pub=4 [end edit]

[edit add 2-9-22]  But what would Dr. Ryan Cole who is licensed in 12 states and is the CEO and medical director of Cole Diagnostics (4:57:40 mark in this video) that perform about 40,000 biopsies a year, be able to observe about changes in cancer rates anyway, right?

Senator Ron Johnson (4:57:40 mark in following video link): "So the increases in cancers is something that I've been hearing about for months. And quite honestly I've been telling people that have been reporting this to me, that I don't think the public's quite ready for that yet. OK? But you've just raised this issue and apparently Dr. Cole you're aware of this. Can you talk a little bit about that? This is frightening."

Dr. Ryan Cole:  "Thank you Senator and this is a challenge in terms of aggregating data, I saw a signal early on, on certain viral conditions - Dr. Parks pointed out "mechanisms" - I noticed certain viruses increasing. Well these same T-cells, immune cells, keep cancers in check. So I do about 40,000 biopsies a year, I'm a busy pathologist, and I thought gosh I'm seeing more of this type of cancer and this type of cancer and this type of cancer and so I tried to talk to other laboratories and aggregate a bigger data set which obviously, these federal data sets are a very easy way to see that signal, obviously I've been cancelled, I've been ridiculed, I've been maligned etc. for saying so, but I've been observing it and I can't deny observation, that's how science happens, initially through observation and we confirm through hypothesis, experiment and data. So yes we're seeing it, and now when we travel with these groups in summits, I have oncologists, I have radiation oncologists, I'm seeing an uptick in cancers, I'm seeing these odd stable cancers take off like wildfires - after the vaccines. It is happening, we need federal funding, NIH isn't working at this, getting a grant to look at anything related to the vaccine is next to impossible because "they're perfect, safe and effective", so it's happening, my data is anecdotal, my observational group is significant, but we need additional studies to happen and thank you to Tom for digging into what's actually happening."

Senator Ron Johnson: "I think we have some additional nurses and by the way that's where I was getting the safety signals from. Nurses from across the country are contacting me about the vaccine mandates, telling me why they are not going to get the vaccine, because they're seeing these patients that, their cancers were in remission and all of a sudden boom, they're blossoming again."

Much more very important info on how these immune systems are disturbed at the 4:59:50 mark in video.
https://rumble.com/embed/vqjwua/?pub=4 [end edit]

"The BNT162b2 mRNA vaccine against SARS-CoV-2 reprograms both adaptive and innate immune responses"
"In conclusion, the mRNA BNT162b2 vaccine induces complex functional reprogramming of innate immune responses, which should be considered in the development and use of this new class of vaccines."
https://europepmc.org/article/PPR/PPR334978

Cancer suppression reduced?
https://thehighwire.com/videos/do-covid-mrna-vaccines-disrupt-the-innate-immune-system/

Best to go directly to the link:
https://swprs.org/covid-vaccines-and-cancer/

"DO COVID MRNA VACCINES DISRUPT THE INNATE IMMUNE SYSTEM?"

"Can covid vaccines cause cancer? In some cases, the answer appears to be yes. To be sure, there is no evidence that covid vaccines themselves are carcinogenic (i.e. cancer-causing). However, it has been shown that in up to 50% of vaccinees, covid vaccines can induce a temporary immune suppression or immune dysregulation (lymphocytopenia) that may last about a week or possibly longer.

In addition, covid mRNA vaccines have been shown to “reprogram” (i.e. influence) adaptive and innate immune responses and, in particular, to downregulate the so-called TLR4 pathway, which is known to play an important role in the immune response to infections and cancer cells.

Thus, if there already is a tumor somewhere – known or unknown –, or if there is a predisposition to some type of cancer, such a state of vaccine-induced immune suppression or immune dysregulation might potentially trigger sudden tumor growth and cancer in the weeks following vaccination. Of note, lymphocytopenia has also been frequently observed in cases of severe covid.

At the immunological level, a similar mechanism appears to be triggering the post-vaccination reactivation of latent virus infections, most notably VZV (i.e. shingles), but also EBV (Epstein-Barr) and HPV. The vaccine-induced temporary immune suppression is also a likely factor contributing to the post-vaccination spike in coronavirus infections, observed in many countries.

The extent of the vaccine-induced tumor growth and cancer issue remains uncertain – it might be very rare – but there are already a few thousand such case reports in the notoriously incomplete official adverse event reporting systems and in vaccine-related online patient groups, although some of these cases may certainly be coincidental or even due to lockdown-related delayed diagnosis.

In August, US clinical pathologist Dr. Ryan Cole described a significant increase in certain types of cancer (e.g. endometrial cancer) since the beginning of the covid mass vaccination campaign (see video excerpt below; full video here). More recently, German pathologists also noted the issue of post-vaccination immune dysregulation and sudden tumor growth in some patients."

https://www.brighteon.com/b22a9872-c1ed-43d6-b8c9-369f8c9065d4

Dr Ryan Cole on post-vaccination cancer (full video; read a fact check)

In addition to the already well-established cardiovascular adverse events – such as blood clots, strokes, heart muscle inflammation and menstrual disorders – several auto-immune diseases have also been linked to covid vaccines, including neuro-inflammatory conditions such as Guillain-Barré syndrome and multiple sclerosis (MS), which may be caused by antigenic cross-reactivity.

Post-vaccination hearing loss and tinnitus has recently been covered by ABC News. As for pregnant women, while many ‘health authorities’ recommend that they get vaccinated, the actual Pfizer vaccine trial in pregnant women is delayed for lack of participants. Meanwhile, the US VAERS reporting system counts already more than 2,000 post-vaccination miscarriages.

In children, it was thought that vaccination would prevent covid-related pediatric inflammatory multi-system syndrome (PIMS). Instead, it turned out that covid vaccines may themselves trigger PIMS, which is most likely caused by an immune reaction to the spike protein. Vaccine-induced PIMS was first noticed in Israel and has recently been confirmed by EMA, the EU Medicines Agency.

The benefit of covid vaccination in children is so uncertain that vaccine trials had to switch from relevant endpoints (i.e. reduction in disease or death) to dubious proxy indicators like “antibody response”. Meanwhile, a recent US study found that in healthy male adolescents, the risk of post-vaccination myocarditis is about five times higher than the risk of covid hospitalization.

A recently published study in mice found that if mRNA vaccine gets into a vein, the heart muscle absorbs the mRNA, starts producing coronavirus spike protein, gets attacked by the immune system, and develops inflammation and cell damage (i.e. myocarditis). This is likely what happens in humans, too, if the vaccine accidentally gets injected into a blood vessel instead of muscle cells.

Haven’t official vaccine trials shown that covid vaccines are safe, though? The answer is no. In fact, several serious adverse events were already observed during covid vaccine trials, but were discarded as “unrelated”. In addition, the Pfizer vaccine trial excluded five times more people from the vaccine group than from the control group. In the Pfizer vaccine trial for adolescents, as 12-year-old girl suffered permanent paralysis, but Pfizer reported her case merely as “abdominal pain”.

As for the potential risk of vaccine-induced antibody-dependent disease enhancement (ADE), there continues to be no real-world evidence for this effect, but several molecular simulation studies found that future variants of the Delta strain might potentially trigger ADE (i.e. non-neutralizing antibodies enhancing viral infection, as was the case with vaccines against SARS-1 and dengue).

The best channel to study case reports of covid vaccine adverse events is “Covid Vaccine Injuries” (18+). However, the well-informed reader should also study a website called “Sorry Antivaxxer”, which documents vaccine skeptics (or even virus skeptics) who died from covid.

Data from Israel shows that covid vaccines provide no durable protection against infection, while protection against severe disease decreases from about 95% to about 50% within half a year. Thus, people at high risk of severe covid should in any case consider early treatment options, including monoclonal antibodies. Once in severe condition, covid treatment becomes much more difficult.

Israel and some other countries have already started “booster vaccinations”, but important safety questions remain: according to an Israeli report, one percent of people sought medical help due to side effects of the third vaccine dose; in a German retirement home, 10% of people suffered serious adverse events after the third vaccine dose and two people (of 90) had to be resuscitated.

Speaking of Israel, an Israeli civil rights group has recently produced an important one-hour documentary called “The Testimonies Project”, detailing serious covid vaccine injuries based on interviews with Israeli citizens and their relatives (see video below). Globally, covid vaccines may already have killed or severely injured more than 100,000 people.

Given the lack of vaccine protection against infection and transmission, as well as the rather concerning safety profile, it is clear that there is no medical, ethical or epidemiological justification for covid vaccine mandates or “vaccine passports”. Indeed, the WHO regional director for Europe recently acknowledged that covid vaccines won’t be able to suppress the virus.

Thus, the pandemic will end as usual: through widespread and durable natural immunity. In the best case, covid vaccines may help mitigate initial infections in high-risk groups."

Much more on this page:

https://swprs.org/covid-vaccines-and-cancer/

Another threatened by dishonest officials that will eventually pay the price.

"Dr. Ryan Cole Responds to Complaint About His Treatment For COVID Patients"
https://redoubtnews.com/2021/10/dr-ryan-cole-responds-to-complaint-about-his-treatment-for-covid-patients/

First autopsy after 11,000 deaths from the vaxxes?
Damage to the heart, brain, kidneys, liver, ovaries. According to Pfizer a 16% reduction in fertility in mice (one of the most fertile animals on earth).
https://verumetinventa.wordpress.com/2021/08/08/dr-ryan-cole-summary-of-what-vax-does-to-brain-and-organs/

"Idaho doctor reports a ‘20 times increase’ of cancer in vaccinated patients
'Post-vaccine, what we are seeing is a drop in your killer T-cells, in your CD8 cells,” said Dr. Ryan Cole."

Mon Sep 13, 2021 - 6:57 am EDT

BOISE, Idaho  (LifeSiteNews) — A doctor has found an increase in cancers since the COVID-19 inoculation rollout.

On March 18, Dr. Ryan Cole, a board-certified pathologist and owner and operator of a diagnostics lab, reported to the public in a video produced by Idaho state government’s  “Capitol Clarity” project,  that he is seeing a massive ‘uptick’ in various autoimmune diseases and cancers in patients who have been vaccinated."

"Listen to what his lab testing is showing.
“Since January 1, in the laboratory, I’m seeing a 20 times increase of endometrial cancers over what I see on an annual basis,” reported Dr. Cole in the video clip shared on Twitter. 

“I’m not exaggerating at all because I look at my numbers year over year, I’m like ‘Gosh, I’ve never seen this many endometrial cancers before’,” he continued. 

Explaining his findings at the March 18 event, Cole told Idahoans that the vaccines seem to be causing serious autoimmune issues, in a way he described as a “reverse HIV” response.

Cole explained that two types of cells are required for adequate immune system function: “Helper T-cells,” also called “CD4 cells,” and “killer T-cells,” often known as “CD8 cells.”

According to Cole, in patients with HIV, there is a massive suppression of “helper T-cells” which cause immune system functions to plummet, and leave the patient susceptible to a variety of illnesses. 

Similarly, Cole describes, “post-vaccine, what we are seeing is a drop in your killer T-cells, in your CD8 cells,”

“And what do CD8 cells do? They keep all other viruses in check,” he continued.

Much like HIV causes immune system disruption by suppressing CD4 “helper” cells, the same thing happens when CD8 “killer” cells are suppressed. In Dr. Cole’s expert view, this is what seems to be the case with the COVID-19 jabs. 

Cole goes on to state that as a result of this vaccine-induced “killer T-cell” suppression, he is seeing an “uptick” of not only endometrial cancer, but also melanomas, as well as herpes, shingles, mono, and a “huge uptick” in HPV when “looking at the cervical biopsies of women.” 

This is not the first time the COVID-19 vaccines have been linked to serious issues regarding women’s health.

According to a German research study, polyethylene glycol, an ingredient found in the Pfizer and Moderna jabs, has been found to pose a “potential toxicity risk” to women’s ovaries. 

Dr. Michael Yeadon, a former vice president at Pfizer, has cited the German study as a possible explanation for the large number of menstrual irregularities and miscarriages being reported by vaccinated women. 

Yeadon warns young women to avoid the vaccine for, in his expert opinion as a toxicologist, the shots will likely impede a woman’s ability to get pregnant and carry a baby to term. 

Dr. Cole states in his video that, not only are melanomas showing up more frequently, like endometrial cancers, the melanomas are also developing more rapidly, and are more severe in younger people, than he has ever previously witnessed.

“Most concerning of all, there is a pattern of these types of immune cells in the body keeping cancer in check,” stated the doctor.

“I’m seeing invasive melanomas in younger patients; normally we catch those early, and they are thin melanomas, [but] I’m seeing thick melanomas skyrocketing in the last month or two,” he added.

Cole came into prominence in January of 2021 when the Idaho government put in place an effort called “Capitol Clarity,” with the stated goal of keeping Idahoans informed about the facts surrounding COVID-19. 

Capitol Clarity has since hosted Dr. Ryan Cole multiple times to provide information to the public about vaccine safety and COVID-19 measures more broadly. 

The videos of Dr. Cole at these events, which were originally posted on YouTube, have since been deleted by the Google owned video platform in a continual effort of censorship by Big Tech.

“You’re not being told the truth,” said Yeadon “Thinking about this, I try to imagine that I was speaking to my own young adult daughters, for whom I would be very concerned if they got these vaccines."
video and more
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/idaho-doctor-reports-a-20-times-increase-of-cancer-in-vaccinated-patients/
« Last Edit: September 10, 2023, 09:48:12 AM by admin »
Over a million Americans have died completely unnecessary, horrific, deaths from COVID-19. Do you have a plan in place to help your family dodge the average $73,300 COVID hospital bill, through prevention and a $20 EARLY treatment protocol? https://www.covidtreatmentoptions.com/

admin

• Administrator
Scientific Evidence Suggests Covid Shots Reprogram Innate Immune System & Cause Lymphocytes To Attack Body’s Organs

https://sonsoflibertymedia.com/scientific-evidence-suggests-covid-shots-reprogram-innate-immune-system-cause-lymphocytes-to-attack-bodys-organs/

Over a million Americans have died completely unnecessary, horrific, deaths from COVID-19. Do you have a plan in place to help your family dodge the average $73,300 COVID hospital bill, through prevention and a $20 EARLY treatment protocol? https://www.covidtreatmentoptions.com/

admin

• Administrator

"Research suggests Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine reprograms innate immune responses
May 10 2021

Researchers in The Netherlands and Germany have warned that Pfizer-BioNTech’s coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) vaccine induces complex reprogramming of innate immune responses that should be considered in the development and use of mRNA-based vaccines.

Jorge Domínguez-Andrés and colleagues say that while the vaccine has been shown to be up to 95% effective in preventing infection with severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) and subsequent COVID-19, little is known about the broad effects the vaccine may have on the innate and adaptive immune responses.

In the current study (not peer-reviewed*), the research team from Radboud University Medical Center and Erasmus MC in the Netherlands, and the Helmholtz-Centre for Infection Research (HZI), Hannover Medical School (MHH), and the University of Bonn, in Germany, confirmed the efficacy of BNT162b2 vaccination at inducing effective humoral and cellular immunity against several SARS-CoV-2 variants.

However, they also showed that the vaccine altered the production of inflammatory cytokines by innate immune cells following stimulation with both specific (SARS-CoV-2) and non-specific (viral, fungal and bacterial) stimuli.

Following vaccination, innate immune cells had a reduced response to toll-like receptor 4 (TLR4), TLR7 and TLR8 – all ligands that play an important role in the immune response to viral infection.

Neta and colleagues also found that cytokine responses to fungi were increased following vaccination.

The mRNA BNT162b2 vaccine induces complex functional reprogramming of innate immune responses, which should be considered in the development and use of this new class of vaccines,” writes the team.

A pre-print version of the research paper is available on the medRxiv* server. A preprint is a version of a scholarly or scientific paper that precedes formal peer review and publication in a peer-reviewed scholarly or scientific journal.

The accelerated development of new vaccine technologies

Since the COVID-19 pandemic began in late December 2019, researchers across the globe have been racing to develop vaccines to help combat the global healthcare crisis.

The scale of the pandemic has led to the accelerated development of new mRNA-based vaccines, the first of which to be registered was the BNT162b2 vaccine from Pfizer-BioNTech.

This vaccine is based on a lipid nanoparticle–formulated, nucleoside-modified mRNA that encodes the spike protein of the SARS-CoV-2 strain that was isolated early on in the pandemic in Wuhan, China.

The spike protein is the main structure the virus uses to infect host cells, and its receptor-binding domain (RBD) is a primary target of neutralizing antibodies following natural infection or vaccination.

Several phase 3 trials have shown that BNT162b2 elicits broad humoral (antibody) and cellular responses that protect against COVID-19. However, many challenges remain while this and other mRNA-based vaccines are rolled out globally, with the emergence of new variants being of particular concern.

The variants that have emerged in the UK (B.1.1.7 lineage), South Africa (B.1.351), and Brazil (P.1) contain multiple mutations in the spike that could impact disease severity, viral transmissibility, and vaccine effectiveness.

The capacity of BNT162b2 to induce effective humoral and cellular immunity against the new SARS-CoV-2 variants is only now beginning to be understood,” says Domínguez-Andrés and colleagues.

Furthermore, an unexplored area is whether BNT162b2 vaccination has long-term effects on innate immune responses:

This could be very relevant in COVID-19, in which dysregulated inflammation plays an important role in the pathogenesis and severity of the disease,” writes the team. “Multiple studies have shown that long-term innate immune responses can be either increased (trained immunity) or down-regulated (innate immune tolerance) after certain vaccines or infections.”

What did the researchers do?

The researchers showed that one dose of the BNT162b2 vaccine induces high concentrations of anti-spike and anti-spike RBD antibodies, while a second dose three weeks later elicits even higher levels.

All the post-vaccine serum samples tested effectively neutralized the B.1.1.7 variant, but 37.5% showed decreased neutralizing activity against the B.1.351 variant.

These data support the evidence that B.1.351, and possibly other variants, may be able to escape vaccine-induced humoral immunity to a certain extent,” say the researchers.

What about the cellular response?

Vaccination with BNT162b2 has been reported to activate SARS-CoV-2-specific CD4+ and CD8+ T cells, and to increase the production of immune-modulatory cytokines such as interferon-γ (IFN-γ).

Domínguez-Andrés and colleagues, therefore, assessed the secretion of IFN-γ from peripheral blood mononuclear cells (PBMCs) in response to different SARS-CoV-2 strains before and after BNT162b2 vaccination.

Vaccination increased IFN-γ production by at least 50% in 37.5% of the samples stimulated with the standard SARS-CoV-2 strain, in 50% stimulated with the B.1.1.7 or B.1.351 variant, but only in 18.8% of samples stimulated with the Bavarian variant.

These findings argue that BNT162b2 vaccination induces better humoral than cellular immune responses,” say the researchers.

Cytokine responses to certain stimuli were reduced following vaccination

Interestingly, BNT162b2 vaccination decreased IFN-γ production following stimulation with the TLR7 and TLR8 agonist R848. The TLR7 and TLR8 ligands are key players in the immune response to viral infection.

Vaccination also decreased production of the pro-inflammatory cytokines tumor necrosis factor-α and interleukin-1β following stimulation with either the standard SARS-CoV-2 strain or different Toll-like receptor ligands.

In contrast, responses to the fungal pathogen Candida albicans were higher after vaccination.

In addition, the production of the anti-inflammatory cytokine interleukin-1Ra was reduced in response to Toll-like receptor 4 and C. albicans. This also suggests a shift towards increased inflammatory responses to fungi following vaccination, say the researchers.

These results collectively demonstrate that the effects of the BNT162b2 vaccine go beyond the adaptive immune system,” writes the team. “The BNT162b2 vaccine induces reprogramming of innate immune responses as well, and this needs to be taken into account.”

What do the authors advise?

The researchers say that in combination with strong adaptive immune responses, the reprogramming of innate responses could either contribute to a more balanced inflammatory reaction to SARS-CoV-2 infection or a weakened innate immune response.

The effect of the BNT162b2 vaccination on innate immune responses could also interfere with the responses to other vaccinations, adds the team.

Our findings need to be confirmed by conducting larger cohort-studies with populations with diverse backgrounds, while further studies should examine the potential interactions between BNT162b2 and other vaccines,” concludes Domínguez-Andrés and colleagues.

* Important Notice

medRxiv publishes preliminary scientific reports that are not peer-reviewed and, therefore, should not be regarded as conclusive, guide clinical practice/health-related behavior, or treated as established information.

admin

• Administrator
First autopsy after 11,000 deaths from the vaxxes?
Damage to the heart, brain, kidneys, liver, ovaries. According to Pfizer a 16% reduction in fertility in mice (one of the most fertile animals on earth).
https://www.bitchute.com/video/sVxM4CUcHXgr/

admin

• Administrator
"40 Mechanisms of "vaxx" Injury - Dr. Sherri Tenpenny w/ The Corona Investigative Committee"
https://rumble.com/embed/vxsff9/?pub=4

admin

• Administrator
Dr. Ryan Cole: COVID-19 Vaccines Causing An Alarming Uptick In Cancers
https://rumble.com/embed/vu9k1o/?pub=4

https://sonsoflibertymedia.com/scientific-evidence-suggests-covid-shots-reprogram-innate-immune-system-cause-lymphocytes-to-attack-bodys-organs/
Scientific Evidence Suggests Covid Shots Reprogram Innate Immune System & Cause Lymphocytes To Attack Body’s Organs
« Last Edit: November 18, 2022, 08:26:41 AM by admin »

admin

• Administrator

admin

• Administrator
COVID Vaccines Linked to Shingles Reactivation
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2023, 11:59:28 AM »
Always best to read at link:
https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/covid-vaccines-shingles-reactivation-cola/

01/09/23
COVID Vaccines Linked to Shingles Reactivation

Multiple studies suggest COVID-19 vaccines may induce persistent shingles reactivation by interfering with the immune system.
By
Dr. Joseph Mercola

Story at a glance:

According to a recent case study, persistent post-jab shingles were associated with the presence of COVID-19 jab spike protein in the affected skin. The researchers speculate that the COVID-19 jab may induce persistent shingles reactivation by perturbing the immune system.
    Another study details the cases of six patients with autoimmune inflammatory rheumatic diseases who developed shingles shortly after their Pfizer jabs. None of the healthy controls developed shingles post-jab.
    A systematic review also concluded that the COVID-19 jab increases the risk of shingles reactivation if you’ve had it before or have known risk factors for it.
    The COVID-19 shots suppress your innate immune system by inhibiting the type-1 interferon pathway, which is the first-stage response to all viral infections. Type-1 interferon also keeps latent viruses in check, so if your interferon pathway is suppressed, latent viruses can start to emerge.
    Type 1 interferon is suppressed by the jab because it responds to viral RNA, and viral RNA is not present in the COVID-19 shot. The RNA is modified to look like human RNA, so the interferon pathway is not triggered.

According to a recent case study published in the Journal of Cutaneous Immunology and Allergy, persistent post-jab shingles, aka herpes zoster, an infection caused by the varicella-zoster virus, was associated with the presence of COVID-19 jab spike protein in the affected skin.

As explained by the authors:

“Since the campaign of vaccination against COVID-19 was started, a wide variety of cutaneous adverse effects after vaccination has been documented worldwide.

“Varicella zoster virus (VZV) reactivation was reportedly the most frequent cutaneous reaction in men after administration of mRNA COVID-19 vaccines, especially BNT162b2.

“A patient, who had persistent skin lesions after BNT162b2 vaccination for … over 3 months, was investigated for VZV virus and any involvement of vaccine-derived spike protein. …

“Strikingly, the vaccine-encoded spike protein of the COVID-19 virus was expressed in the vesicular keratinocytes and endothelial cells in the dermis.”
BUY NOW: Ed Dowd’s Must-Read Book — “Cause Unknown”

COVID jab impairs your immune function

The researchers speculate that the COVID-19 jab may induce persistent shingles reactivation by “perturbing the immune system.”

How your immune system is perturbed by the COVID-19 shots is the topic of MIT researcher Stephanie Seneff’s paper “Innate Immune Suppression by SARS-CoV-2 mRNA Vaccinations: The Role of G-quadruplexes, Exosomes and MicroRNAs,” co-written with Drs. Peter McCullough, Greg Nigh and Anthony Kyriakopoulos.

In it, they describe how the COVID-19 shots suppress your innate immune system by inhibiting the type-1 interferon pathway, which is the first-stage response to all viral infections.

When a cell is invaded by a virus, it releases type-1 interferon alpha and beta. Both of these molecules act as signaling molecules that tell the cell it’s been infected. That, in turn, launches the immune response and gets it going early in the viral infection.

“Type 1 interferon is suppressed by the jab because it responds to viral RNA, and viral RNA is not present in the COVID shot. The RNA is modified to look like human RNA, so the interferon pathway is not triggered.”

Type-1 interferon also keeps latent viruses in check, so if your interferon pathway is suppressed, latent viruses can start to emerge.

The Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) database reveals many who have been jabbed report these kinds of infections. Regulators in the European Union are also warning that repeat COVID-19 shots can weaken overall immunity.

How is type-1 interferon suppressed by the jab? It’s suppressed because type-1 interferon responds to viral RNA, and viral RNA is not present in the COVID-19 shot. The RNA is modified to look like human RNA, so the interferon pathway is not triggered.

Worse, the interferon pathway is actively suppressed by the microRNA in the shot, which limits your ability to fight off all viruses. It also opens the door for latent viruses to reactivate.

In the case study above, the patient had received one dose of Pfizer’s mRNA shot 13 days before the shingles outbreak and a second dose eight days after, causing the researchers to suspect there was an association between the outbreak and the shots.

COVID jab and shingles in the immunocompromised

Similarly, a study published in April 2021 detailed the cases of six patients with autoimmune inflammatory rheumatic diseases who developed shingles shortly after their Pfizer jabs.

The authors noted:

“The safety profile of mRNA-based vaccines in patients with autoimmune inflammatory rheumatic diseases (AIIRD) is unknown. The objective of this report is to raise awareness of reactivation of herpes zoster (HZ) following the BNT16b2 mRNA vaccination in patients with AIIRD.”

The study found herpes infection occurred in 1.2% of AIIRD patients who got the shot (six out of 491), compared to none among controls.

Five of them developed shingles for the first time in their life a short time after their first dose of Pfizer. One got it after her second dose.

As noted by the authors, immunosuppressed patients, including patients with AIIRD, have been prioritized for the COVID-19 jab, even though immunosuppressed patients were excluded from the clinical trials.

The fact that 1.2% of immunocompromised patients developed shingles, whereas none of the healthy controls suffered this fate, shows you just how important it is not to confine clinical trials to the healthiest among us.

Pathogenic mechanisms

As for the mechanisms, the researchers offered the following:

“Potential mechanisms that might explain the pathogenetic link between mRNA-COVID19 vaccination and HZ reactivation are related to stimulation of innate immunity through toll-like receptors (TLRs) 3,7 by mRNA-based vaccines.

“TLR signaling has been implicated during reactivation of herpesviruses, a process essential for these viruses to maintain themselves in the host.

“Defects in TLR expression in patients suffering from diseases caused directly by herpesvirus infection highlight the importance of these signaling pathways during infection and eventual disease progression.

“The vaccine stimulates induction of type I INFs [type 1 interferon] and potent inflammatory cytokines, which instigate T and B immune responses but may negatively affect antigen expression potentially contributing to HZ reactivation.”

COVID jab raises risk of shingles reactivation

A systematic review published in November 2021 also concluded that the COVID-19 jab increases the risk of shingles reactivation if you’ve had it before or have known risk factors for it. Fifty-four cases involving 27 men and 27 women had been reported at the time and were included in the review.

As noted by the authors:

“There were cases with known risk factors for herpes zoster, which included age more than 50 years (n = 36), immunological disorders (n = 10), chronic disease (n = 25), metabolic disorder (n = 13), malignancy (n = 4), and psychiatric disorder (n = 2).

“The mean (SD) period between development of herpes zoster and COVID-19 vaccination was 7.64 (6.92) days. Majority of the cases were from the high-income and/or middle-income countries.

“86.27% of the cases of HZ were reported due to mRNA vaccine. Thirty-six patients 36/45 (80%) developed herpes zoster following the priming dose of COVID-19 vaccine among those who received mRNA vaccine.

“We could not establish definite link but there may be possible association between COVID-19 vaccine and shingles. Large-scale studies may help to understand the cause-effect relationship.”

Shingles reports in VAERS

Looking at OpenVAERS, as of Dec. 16, 2022, there were 15,225 reports of shingles after the COVID-19 jab. Most cases (for which ages are given) have occurred in younger individuals between the ages of 25 and 51, which is younger than normal. There are even 170 cases in 12- to 25-year-olds.

The Pfizer shot has more than double the number of shingles reports associated with it than Moderna, and there is more than twice the number of reports from women than men.

Can VAERS data demonstrate causality?

One person who has taken a strong stance against the claim that VAERS data cannot tell us anything about causation is Steve Kirsch, executive director of the COVID-19 Early Treatment Fund. In the video “Vaccine Secrets: COVID Crisis,” he argues that VAERS can indeed be used to determine causality.

It’s important to realize that the idea that VAERS cannot show causality is part of how and why the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) can claim none of the deaths is attributable to the COVID-19 shot. Kirsch argues that this premise is in fact false, and that causation can be determined using VAERS data.

To prove his point, Kirsch gives the following analogy: Suppose you give a two-dose vaccine. After the first dose, nothing happens, but after the second dose, people die within 24 hours of a deep vein thrombosis (DVT).

When you look at the VAERS data, what you would find is no reports associated with the first dose, and a rash of deaths after the second dose, all within the same timeframe and with the same cause of death.

According to the CDC, you cannot ascribe any causality at all to that. To them, it’s just random chance that everyone died after the second dose, and from the same condition, and not the first dose or from another condition.

Kirsch argues that causality can indeed be identified from this kind of data. It’s very difficult to come up with another explanation for why people — many who are young, in perfect health with no predisposing conditions — die exactly 24 hours after their second dose.

It’s even difficult to come up with another explanation for people who do have underlying conditions.

For example, is it reasonable to assume that people with, say, undiagnosed heart conditions, would die from DVT exactly 24 hours after getting a second dose of vaccine? Or that people with undiagnosed diabetes would die from DVT exactly 24 hours after their second dose?

Why not after the first dose, or two months after the second dose, or any other random number of hours or days, or for other random cause of death? Why would people randomly die of the same condition at the exact same time, repeatedly?

At bare minimum, as an early warning system, VAERS is designed to flag potential causation. It’s by looking for repeated patterns of side effects that you would begin to identify a potentially problematic vaccine.

Once a pattern is identified — and there’s no denying death within 24 hours to one week is a pattern seen for the COVID-19 shots — an investigation should be launched. But no such investigation has been launched into the COVID-19 jabs. Clear-cut patterns are simply ignored.

Ignoring warning signs does not make the shots safe

As an early warning system, VAERS is performing as intended, despite severe underreporting (the CDC even published a paper in which they admitted COVID-19 jab adverse effects in children are underreported by a factor of 6.5). It’s the follow-up that’s lacking.

But lack of investigation and follow-up is not evidence that the shots can’t cause problems, one of which is reactivation of latent viruses such as shingles. While I don’t believe these shots are beneficial for anyone, if you have a history of latent infection, be aware that the shot may cause a flare-up.

Also be aware that having a compromised immune system will render you more prone not only to COVID-19 but also to any number of other viral and bacterial infections, plus chronic diseases such as cancer.

Originally published by Mercola.

The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of Children's Health Defense."
« Last Edit: January 19, 2023, 03:55:16 PM by admin »

admin

• Administrator
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9012513/

"Innate immune suppression by SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccinations: The role of G-quadruplexes, exosomes, and MicroRNAs

Stephanie Seneff  1 , Greg Nigh  2 , Anthony M Kyriakopoulos  3 , Peter A McCullough  4

Abstract

The mRNA SARS-CoV-2 vaccines were brought to market in response to the public health crises of Covid-19. The utilization of mRNA vaccines in the context of infectious disease has no precedent. The many alterations in the vaccine mRNA hide the mRNA from cellular defenses and promote a longer biological half-life and high production of spike protein. However, the immune response to the vaccine is very different from that to a SARS-CoV-2 infection. In this paper, we present evidence that vaccination induces a profound impairment in type I interferon signaling, which has diverse adverse consequences to human health. Immune cells that have taken up the vaccine nanoparticles release into circulation large numbers of exosomes containing spike protein along with critical microRNAs that induce a signaling response in recipient cells at distant sites. We also identify potential profound disturbances in regulatory control of protein synthesis and cancer surveillance. These disturbances potentially have a causal link to neurodegenerative disease, myocarditis, immune thrombocytopenia, Bell's palsy, liver disease, impaired adaptive immunity, impaired DNA damage response and tumorigenesis. We show evidence from the VAERS database supporting our hypothesis. We believe a comprehensive risk/benefit assessment of the mRNA vaccines questions them as positive contributors to public health."

extensive presentation

"16. Conclusions

There has been an unwavering message about the safety and efficacy of mRNA vaccinations against SARS-CoV-2 from the public health apparatus in the US and around the globe. The efficacy is increasingly in doubt, as shown in a recent letter to the Lancet Regional Health by Günter Kampf (2021b). Kampf provided data showing that the vaccinated are now as likely as the unvaccinated to spread disease. He concluded: “It appears to be grossly negligent to ignore the vaccinated population as a possible and relevant source of transmission when deciding about public health control measures.” Moreover, the inadequacy of phase I, II, and III trials to evaluate mid-term and long-term side effects from mRNA genetic vaccines may have been misleading on their suppressive impact on the innate immunity of the vaccinees.

In this paper, we call attention to three very important aspects of the safety profile of these vaccinations. First is the extensively documented subversion of innate immunity, primarily via suppression of IFN-α and its associated signaling cascade. This suppression will have a wide range of consequences, not the least of which include the reactivation of latent viral infections and the reduced ability to effectively combat future infections. Second is the dysregulation of the system for both preventing and detecting genetically driven malignant transformation within cells and the consequent potential for vaccination to promote those transformations. Third, mRNA vaccination potentially disrupts intracellular communication carried out by exosomes, and induces cells taking up spike glycoprotein mRNA to produce high levels of spike-glycoprotein-carrying exosomes, with potentially serious inflammatory consequences. Should any of these potentials be fully realized, the impact on billions of people around the world could be enormous and could contribute to both the short-term and long-term disease burden our health care system faces.

Given the current rapidly expanding awareness of the multiple roles of G4s in regulation of mRNA translation and clearance through stress granules, the increase in pG4s due to enrichment of GC content as a consequence of codon optimization has unknown but likely far-reaching consequences. Specific analytical evaluation of the safety of these constructs in vaccines is urgently needed, including mass spectrometry for identification of cryptic expression and immunoprecipitation studies to evaluate the potential for disturbance of or interference with the essential activities of RNA and DNA binding proteins.

It is essential that further studies be conducted to determine the extent of the potential pathological consequences outlined in this paper. It is not practical for these vaccinations to be considered part of a public health campaign without a detailed analysis of the human impact of the potential collateral damage. VAERS and other monitoring systems should be optimized to detect signals related to the health consequences of mRNA vaccination we have outlined. We believe the upgraded VAERS monitoring system described in the Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, Inc. study, but unfortunately not supported by the CDC, would be a valuable start in this regard (Lazarus et al., 2010).

In the end, billions of lives are potentially at risk, given the large number of individuals injected with the SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccines and the broad range of adverse outcomes we have described. We call on the public health institutions to demonstrate, with evidence, why the issues discussed in this paper are not relevant to public health, or to acknowledge that they are and to act accordingly. Furthermore, we encourage all individuals to make their own health care decisions with this information as a contributing factor in those decisions."
« Last Edit: February 24, 2023, 01:54:33 PM by admin »

admin

• Administrator
« Last Edit: May 25, 2023, 04:20:29 PM by admin »

admin

• Administrator
A 'Disturbing Uptick' in Cancers and Viral Disorders

Japanese study – vax spike protein in spleen, liver, adrenals, ovaries
https://www.covid-19forum.org/index.php?topic=878.0
« Last Edit: September 06, 2023, 08:45:11 AM by admin »