Author Topic: NSW: 798 COVID deaths in the last 8 weeks, all but 2 were vaccinated  (Read 460 times)

admin

• Administrator
https://www.conservativereview.com/horowitz-covid-deaths-vaccinated-australia-2657732814.html

"Horowitz: Almost every single COVID death in Australian state was vaccinated
Daniel Horowitz

Unlike America, Australia did it “right.” The country implemented a “real” lockdown and de facto travel ban until vaccines were distributed. As such, the few deaths Australians experienced prior to the vaccines should be gone by now, right? In fact, nearly all their deaths have taken place after most vulnerable people got at least three doses of the magic juice. Indeed, not so magical after all.

An Australian writer has collated the recent reports from New South Wales Health and found that out of 798 reported COVID deaths in the most populous Aussie state over the past eight weeks, just two of them might have been unvaccinated. For the latest full week ending on July 16, all 142 reported deaths were jabbed and 68% of them were triple-jabbed.

They tend to avoid using the word “unvaccinated” and resort to telling people how many were fully vaccinated, so it’s unclear whether the two had one jab or zero jabs, but for argument’s sake let’s just say they were unvaccinated. This means that just 0.0025% of the COVID deaths in the state over the past eight weeks were unjabbed, even though the unjabbed compose 5% of the population.

Now, inevitably, naysayers will suggest that most of the vulnerable people are seniors, and they have a nearly 100% vaccination rate, so of course the deaths will be among the vaccinated. The problem with this premise is that it would only work if the raw numbers of deaths decreased, not increased, with the vaccination. In other words, you’d have even fewer deaths than pre-vaccination, but the few deaths there are would be among the vaccinated seniors. That is what you would expect from a vaccine that has anywhere near the efficacy against death that its proponents are suggesting.

As you can see, Australia didn’t really begin to start having problems with COVID deaths until the beginning of 2022, after nearly every Australian senior had been vaccinated. As of now, 94% of seniors have had three doses, and 60% even had their fourth! Yet 98% of their deaths took place in 2022 with Omicron, the least pathogenic version of the virus. And they are just getting warmed up, because they currently have one of the highest death rates in the world.

In fact, the only reason why Australia is not claiming the international title right now is because it is being outstripped by New Zealand, which, by far, has the highest death rate in the world. Just like Australia, New Zealand had a strict lockdown and travel ban until the vaccines were distributed. More than 98% of its deaths occurred after March 2022 – more than two years after the pandemic began.

Already in February, before the Omicron wave hit, 75% of those eligible for boosters in New Zealand had their third dose. The bottom line is that if this vaccine had any degree of efficacy even against death and serious illness, we should not be seeing endless curves only after everyone is boosted, much worse than ever before in these countries. This is occurring in all the Pacific Rim and Far East countries.

Why Conservatives Aren’t Really Conservative | 7/25
https://megaphone.link/BMDC3069087380

Prior to 2022, there were two parts of the world that skated through the pandemic without excess deaths: the Far East and Africa. Yet since 2022 began, the Far East has finally gotten its share of deaths, while Africa seems to be doing just fine with herd immunity. Take a look at the difference between some of the Far East countries and Nigeria, Africa’s most populous country.

What is the characteristic distinguishing these countries from Nigeria (and most other African countries) that occurred sometime in 2021, after both parts of the world seemed to do well with COVID?

It’s the magic juice! Sadly, the Western world is doing everything it can to push the shots on Africa to ensure that Africans share in the same misery. No control group can be left standing on earth."

Please click on link to board certified ICU pulmonologist Dr. Pierre Kory's substack to read the full story on the manipulated, fraudulent, U.S. hospital data, as compared to countries where hospitals simply keep track:
https://pierrekory.substack.com/p/my-fox-newscom-op-ed-on-the-presidents?utm_source=email

"Yesterday Biden tested negative and unsurprisingly came out in a victory lap, extolling his administrations efforts against COVID, crediting boosters, at home tests, and the availability of “easy to use” effective treatments from our friends at Pfizer. Absurd misinformation from the nation’s top medical mis-informationist (takes one to know one apparently - wink, wink). He goes on to say, “you can take these pills at home and you can get them from tens of thousands of pharmacies.” He then follows this with, “the PFDA (the P is not a typo) even put in a special rule so that pharmacists can prescribe the drug!” Pharmacists don’t prescribe by the way (or at least never have in the past). He then exulted, “you don’t even have to go to the doctor!” Note he is referring to the distribution of Pfizer’s Paxlovid, a drug with 120 important drug interactions across 25 different classes of very commonly prescribed medications. It cannot be given concurrently with 75 of them and you have to adjust doses with an additional 29. Even Biden had to be taken off of two of his medications to be treated with it.

I have never in my career used a medication with this many complex drug interactions. Not even close. Yet, now in the U.S it will be “prescribed” by a pharmacist with no more than a superficial knowledge of the chronicity, severity, or treatment history of the patient’s other illnesses. The practice of medicine has been so stellar throughout COVID, this program will assuredly kick it up a notch via this novel direct delivery system of the Pfresident’s (the f is not a typo) pricey new pill. The United States of Pharma is alive and well.

In the same little speech, he goes on to recommend that all kids over 5 should get vaccinated. Why not include the toddlers while you are at it Joe? I would have loved to be a fly on the wall during his team’s discussion of whether he should just “go for it all” and include the toddlers. I mean the PFDA and CDC unanimously authorized it’s EUA on what is essentially zero evidence to support one (if anything, the trials data, correctly interpreted, indicate negative benefits to toddlers). Yet two large committees, staffed with “Gods of Science and Knowledge” supported a recommendation for use in this age group. Unanimously.

I personally think he didn’t mention toddlers due to the fact that only 2-3% of American parents have brought them in for COVID vaccination. I trust that History will not be kind to this little press conference of misinformation.

So, the vaccinators are now down to their last narrative supporting the vaccines as below (not the one about the vaccinated going to heaven, the one above that).

The “vaccine knowledgeable” minority of the public is small, but the data contradicting this narrative is immense. The U.S is the only country with “official” data to support this assertion, however that data has been so covertly manipulated, almost none of the general public or health system providers are aware of the manipulation nor how it was accomplished.

In previous posts, (here and here), I explored my hypothesis of a systematic and faulty documentation of vaccination status in most U.S hospitals. I recently received further confirmation of its existence. My main front-line nurse source for those two prior posts informed me this weekend that at her academic medical center, she started pointing out to senior nursing colleagues that the majority of patients are listed in the medical record as “unvaccinated” or “unknown” despite the fact that proof of their COVID-19 vaccination is in the chart (albeit buried in a nursing admission note which does not electronically flag them as being vaccinated). It should be noted that no other vaccination was documented in this fashion prior to COVID.

As a result of her “educational” intervention, many senior nurses and nursing directors are now aware of this “glitch.” So much so that it is now openly talked about in staff meetings where nurses and physicians are now being instructed on how to find the actual COVID vaccination status of a hospitalized patient. The reason why staff are so interested in finding out the vaccination status is to better understand the possible causes of the the myriad complex illness presentations they are seeing as well as the increased rates of unprecedented and catastrophic medical emergencies being seen in young, healthy patients ( heart attacks, strokes, aggressive cancers etc). Previously many staff were under the impression that such presentations were due to “long covid”, whereas now they are seeing the truth - that these are the horrible sequelae of COVID mRNA vaccination with lipid nanoparticles.

It is my impression that this systems “glitch” (an investigative journalist I know is trying to find the source of it) compromises the entirety of the U.S hospital data used by the CDC to support this last narrative. Looking at data from countries that did not have this process baked into their electronic medical record-keeping, you find the rates of vaccinated entering hospitals and dying have far exceeded the rates of the unvaccinated for many months now (see Section 3 in this prior post of mine for the data supporting this). The most recent and striking example are the data coming out of New South Wales in Australia showing;

Of the 798 COVID deaths in the last 8 weeks, all but 2 were vaccinated

Of the 142 deaths in the last week, all were vaccinated, 68% were boosted.

Anyway, on to my Op-Ed where I again, for the millionth time, essentially plead for a more pragmatic and effective approach to the pandemic, one based on an early treatment initiative using safe, repurposed medications. This time I highlighted the evidence for fluvoxamine (had to get off the ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine beat).

Ideally, I think a national campaign of checking every American’s Vitamin D level followed by supplementation strategies to achieve a level above 50 ng/ml for all would have the greatest impact in mitigating the morbidity and mortality of COVID. Maybe I will save that for my next Op-Ed. Enjoy:

OPINION

Published July 26, 2022 7:00am EDT"

« Last Edit: August 22, 2022, 11:42:02 AM by admin »
Over a million Americans have died completely unnecessary, horrific, deaths from COVID-19. Do you have a plan in place to help your family dodge the average $73,300 COVID hospital bill, through prevention and a $20 EARLY treatment protocol? https://www.covidtreatmentoptions.com/

admin

• Administrator
Re: NSW: 798 COVID deaths in the last 8 weeks, all but 2 were vaccinated
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2022, 09:25:01 AM »
Bi-weekly COVID deaths in one of the most vaxxed and locked down countries on earth, as of 8-9-22:

Over a million Americans have died completely unnecessary, horrific, deaths from COVID-19. Do you have a plan in place to help your family dodge the average $73,300 COVID hospital bill, through prevention and a $20 EARLY treatment protocol? https://www.covidtreatmentoptions.com/

admin

• Administrator
Re: NSW: 798 COVID deaths in the last 8 weeks, all but 2 were vaccinated
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2022, 07:48:01 AM »
bump