Author Topic: I've been taking MSM, D3, zinc and C  (Read 610 times)

DennisTate

I've been taking MSM, D3, zinc and C
« on: June 14, 2021, 07:48:28 PM »
I took MSM since 1999 and I do believe that the following description gives us a good idea of
how it can help our bodies to detoxify.

This could be helpful to anybody who was deceived into taking the vaccine. 

www.msm-info.com/

http://www.msm-info.com/#Detoxification

Detoxification

MSM dissolves in many organic and inorganic compounds (1). Bound to the mucosa and split into an electron deficient group CH3SO2., MSM reacts with toxins, affects inactivation and speeds excretion (4). Furthermore, MSM enhances the permeability of cell membranes, making it easier for nutrients to be taken up by the cells, and waste products to be eliminated. Practically speaking, MSM drastically increases the ability of cells to excrete toxic waste products. Many health practitioners working with MSM will state that it is the most powerful detoxifying nutraceutical or pharmaceutical agent they have ever worked with.

A recent example shows the dramatic detoxification action of MSM. A young artist sought help in a psychiatric institution for severe mental complaints. Antidepressants worsened his complaints to such degree that he decided to look for alternative care. Microscopic examination of his blood using the Life Blood / HLB test showed that the man suffered from heavy metal poisoning caused by the paints which he used in his art work. This person subsequently sought the help of various traditional and alternative medical professionals who prescribed various pharmaceutical drugs, homeopathic and orthomolecular detoxifiers as well as bioresonance therapy. After one and one half years of detoxification the blood picture had somewhat improved, but he still exhibited severe toxicity symptoms (Figure a).

Figure a                                       Figure b

One and one half years later, his blood had improved somewhat but his basic complaints had remained unchanged. On the advice of the author, this man stopped taking the medications received so far, and was put on high dosages of MSM (15 grams/day), supported by weekly Ayurvedic sweat baths to stimulate waste discharge. Two months later a microscopic examination showed that his blood had returned to normal (Figure b), and he indicated that, for the first time since seeking treatment, he had noticed a significant improvement in his condition.

admin

• Administrator
Re: I've been taking MSM, D3, zinc and C
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2021, 07:56:31 AM »
I took MSM since 1999 and I do believe that the following description gives us a good idea of
how it can help our bodies to detoxify.

This could be helpful to anybody who was deceived into taking the vaccine. 

www.msm-info.com/

http://www.msm-info.com/#Detoxification

Detoxification

MSM dissolves in many organic and inorganic compounds (1). Bound to the mucosa and split into an electron deficient group CH3SO2., MSM reacts with toxins, affects inactivation and speeds excretion (4). Furthermore, MSM enhances the permeability of cell membranes, making it easier for nutrients to be taken up by the cells, and waste products to be eliminated. Practically speaking, MSM drastically increases the ability of cells to excrete toxic waste products. Many health practitioners working with MSM will state that it is the most powerful detoxifying nutraceutical or pharmaceutical agent they have ever worked with.

A recent example shows the dramatic detoxification action of MSM. A young artist sought help in a psychiatric institution for severe mental complaints. Antidepressants worsened his complaints to such degree that he decided to look for alternative care. Microscopic examination of his blood using the Life Blood / HLB test showed that the man suffered from heavy metal poisoning caused by the paints which he used in his art work. This person subsequently sought the help of various traditional and alternative medical professionals who prescribed various pharmaceutical drugs, homeopathic and orthomolecular detoxifiers as well as bioresonance therapy. After one and one half years of detoxification the blood picture had somewhat improved, but he still exhibited severe toxicity symptoms (Figure a).

Figure a                                       Figure b

One and one half years later, his blood had improved somewhat but his basic complaints had remained unchanged. On the advice of the author, this man stopped taking the medications received so far, and was put on high dosages of MSM (15 grams/day), supported by weekly Ayurvedic sweat baths to stimulate waste discharge. Two months later a microscopic examination showed that his blood had returned to normal (Figure b), and he indicated that, for the first time since seeking treatment, he had noticed a significant improvement in his condition.

A few years back I included MSM in some healing I was attempting but it made my jaw feel funny.
Also if you are taking zinc, Dr. Zelenko recommends a zinc ionophore to help transport the zinc into our cells, as the opposite charge in zinc is repelled by our cells. If you don't take an ionophore with zinc it is not well utilized by our cells. That is one of the many functions of HCQ, but over-the-counter zinc ionophores like quercetin, ECGC (green tea extract) also work. Zelenko even goes as far as to say that if you can't get HCQ, quercetin is an adequate substitute to use in his protocol.
https://www.covid-19forum.org/index.php?topic=87.0

Again, welcome to the forum!

Please read the important disclaimer at the following link before proceeding further on this page. The administrator of this forum is not a doctor nor licensed or experienced in any aspect of the health care industry.
https://www.covid-19forum.org/index.php?topic=227.0
« Last Edit: August 14, 2021, 07:52:38 AM by admin »
Over a million Americans have died completely unnecessary, horrific, deaths from COVID-19. Do you have a plan in place to help your family dodge the average $73,300 COVID hospital bill, through prevention and a $20 EARLY treatment protocol? https://www.covidtreatmentoptions.com/

DennisTate

Re: I've been taking MSM, D3, zinc and C
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2021, 10:38:26 AM »
Thank you for that name " quercetin."

I have read that it is needed to make zinc more absorbable.